Your teachers (1 Viewer)

HSC
Complain and tell us about your teachers in HSC.

For me.
English: Shes nice, well supportive and assertive too.
Maths: As you know it!
Biology: Too funny, loud as Italian!
Chemistry: I think shes need more elobarating!
Physics: Alot of talks!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i love all my teachers. the main reason i didnt go out to the senior college here in coffs (CHEC) was that i really enjoyed the relationship with my teachers.

HSC
my chem teacher sure knows her chemistry, she gets excited about the randomest parts of the course, and admits she is a bit of a chemistry nerd... but chemistry isnt the only stuff she talks about, could talk about anything and everything for HOURS!!

SiN3m

HSC
english: awsome, don't think i could have a better teacher. funny, but also strict enough to make us do our work and learn

bio - don't really do much in class..just gives us sheets and we talk and discuss...not strict at all

ancient - very nice and cute but she doesn't make us do anything...gives us too many booklets that i dnt end up reading...just research from other places when it's kinda late :S

maths - do nothing at all. nice tho

legal - a bit of a goofy loser, but he does make us do work.... annoying tho when he SERIOUSLY piles the work up

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
English= awesome.
Bio= Nice, but a complete idiot.
Chem= Bitch. Smart enough, but not helpful/good.
Senior Science= Absolute fucking tool.
(It doesn't look like it, but we do actually have some good science teachers about!)
PDHPE= Great teacher, and hot as hell! Most attractive teacher you'll meet.
SOR1= Lovely, but complete airhead =)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Your teachers

English - 50 year old MILF.
Maths - awesome.
Chemistry - he might as well be one of the students (in terms of maturity) but he's awesomely smart.
Physics - probably the most aweomest 60 yr old ever, plays games and is jsut pure win.

IamSalvidor

HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: Your teachers

tommykins said:
English - 50 year old MILF.
Maths - awesome.
Chemistry - he might as well be one of the students (in terms of maturity) but he's awesomely smart.
Physics - probably the most aweomest 60 yr old ever, plays games and is jsut pure win.
Ha ha. I think I may know your English teacher - She's my friend's mum (That's if we're thinking of the same person.

For me:
English - amazing - such a good teacher. Puts in heaps of effort and assists me in anyway I need
Chemistry - so funny - she's really blunt, and always rips into everyone.
Maths - ok. Nice guy. Good teacher
Legal - Like a 'grandfather' type teacher. But incredibly annoying because he is so unorganised!!!
Visual arts - idiot. She hasn't helped me in any aspect at all this year and I'm yet to see any proof that she actually prepares any lessons.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
English: Best teacher in school (=with a maths teacher), great help.
Maths: 2nd best maths teacher, teaches well.
Business: Teacher is there, do alot on my own, terrible class i'm in.
Economics: Same teacher as bus, knows everything.
Bio: Teacher is too smart, like top 0.5% IQ, doesn't use notes when he writes on the blackboard, soccialy inept.
PDHPE: Distance...but use school PE teacher, who is a mass gun.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: Your teachers

IamSalvidor said:
Ha ha. I think I may know your English teacher - She's my friend's mum (That's if we're thinking of the same person.

For me:
English - amazing - such a good teacher. Puts in heaps of effort and assists me in anyway I need
Chemistry - so funny - she's really blunt, and always rips into everyone.
Maths - ok. Nice guy. Good teacher
Legal - Like a 'grandfather' type teacher. But incredibly annoying because he is so unorganised!!!
Visual arts - idiot. She hasn't helped me in any aspect at all this year and I'm yet to see any proof that she actually prepares any lessons.
Mrs Miller.

I will KILL you if you tell your mum to tell Mrs Miller.

HSC
English: Knows a lot about english, but sometimes can have some seriously warped ideas.

Maths: Extremely friendly, knows an awful lot about maths, wish he'd taught us all year

Ancient History: Extremely passionate with an awesome sense of humour.

Bio: has a tendency not to 'teach' rather just skim over the topics in the textbook

PDHPE: again, doesn't teach, has a tendency to be unapproachable

Religion: Awesome. Simply awesome.

HSC
English Advanced: Shit, he's not allowed to teach advanced again after this year. I'm lucky my parents are english teachers. He's a cool guy and I still want to get pissed with him after the formal though.

English Extension: This lady is brilliant, I would marry her if she wasn't some 30 years older then me.

Ancient history: Quirky guy but hell smart. I can't tell you what a blessing it is to have a doctor of ancient history who's published works on classical archetecture/aboriginal remains as well as a 20 yrs+ marker is.

Modern history: perhaps the laziest man I've ever encountered, he gives us photocopies from an out-of-date maquarie as notes...Damn I wish I had my old teacher!

Legal: This lady knows what she's doing (a senior legal studies marker, both her daughters do law and our school is 12% above the state average) but she works us something shocking.

Religion: A long time marker, knows the religion syllabus in and out, a blessing (excuse the pun).

In total, not bad. Those who argue there is no correlation between a good teacher and a good student are wrong, from my experience a good teacher drastically improves your understanding and workload, this is particually the case for HSC markers. It wasn't just chance that the boy who got 99.55 had senior teachers/HSC markers for all his subjects.

However I think school is supposed to reflect the real world: sometimes you get stuck working with hopeless people and there's nothing you can do about it.

claire.bear

HSC
quite lucky, esp in comparison to the boyf lol XD
plus extra access to other awesome teachers like legal head marker, drama people (Mr Rambruth = the raddest cat around =P really good feedback/advice

english: quite good actually, plus she's kinda hot =P and marked us for drama prac too-harsh but i rkn really reliable and good info
also in ads, including MILO cereal ad- the mum who does the kid's day at school

ext eng (dropped): most awkward class ever coz nobody wanted to talk O.O good info but nothing to go on paper, doesn't help much =S

drama: like another student but an alright teacher- good marker, not so good advice

art: yr 11 = useless (ridiculous and hilarious tho XD) now retired, yr 12 = not around much =S

legal: arsehole, sexuality questionable, shit-boring but gives some damn good hand-outs =D

ancient: YAY! spoon-feeder, lovely, nice, easy to listen to- i actually remember having learnt shit whilst trying to revise =D

SOR1 (finished 07): had 3 teachers o_O but all quite good, ended up doing quite well =)

HSC
Adv eng: eccentric, weird but brilliant teacher. A senior marker, he really knows his stuff but dresses funny and has a strange sense of humour. We all love him, though.

Ext eng: same guy

Drama: Funny, down to earth lady, early 30s. Can relate with us, firm but fair. She has been GREAT

Senior Science: Nice guy but can't control any class. Stutters and lisps, but tries his hardest to engage the class. Bit nerdy..

Legal Studies: Very smart man. Soft voice, some think he's monotonous but I don't see it. Never gets angry, he's absolutely brilliant and is basically the master of legal studies ( one of the authors in the cambridge textbook)

Visual Arts: Strict, but I love her. Heaps artistic. She's an artist herself and she's just really smart and has the best ideas. Puts SO much time and effort into my class...

Society and Culture: Brilliant guy, but for some reason some people in my class don't like him. He always has the best handouts and plans each lesson carefully, always showing us little clips from youtube and mad slides.

wLym

HSC
I had the perfect line up of teachers for the prelim hsc. They were greaat, and it really inspired me to work and I topped every subject except 1, out of 13 units. But when hsc began, some left for long service leave, they changed teachers around, its been a real mess. More than anything its fucked with my head, and i would have preferred to stick with my teachers for the prelim, although hats off to my current teachers, they aint at all bad, i just would prefer not to have had the carpet pulled from underneath me...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: Your teachers

tommykins said:
Mrs Miller.

I will KILL you if you tell your mum to tell Mrs Miller.
Don't you think it's risky posting this up? She might be reading this and go "tom, you are gone!".

jazzbaby

HSC
I have the best english teacher EVER. I absolutely adore her.

lol

jaggy snake

HSC
English: we rotated for the modules, but the one I had for Powerplay and journeys (my "official" teacher) is a fuckwit, she knows what she's talking about well enough but doesn't plan her lessons (or if she does she doesn't stick to the plan). Plus, her marking scheme is an absolute mystery.

English Ext.: Legend, one of those teachers where you spend the whole lesson talking but come away feeling like you've learned stuff.

Maths (adv and ext): She's really nice (home-made caramel slice on doubles!) and she's really good at maths, but not so good at explaining it.

Chemistry: She's dead nice and knows her stuff :D

Physics: Nice enough guy but should NEVER have been allowed to teach us, he is literally a couple of lessons ahead of us, and he can't explain anything ("let's not over intellectualise this" is a quote of his). I actually feel sorry for him though, a lot of our (all-male) class are dicks to him.

SOR: Legend, and hot to boot ;) Plus someone in her class last year got 50/50 on the HSC, so she clearly know what she's talking about.

Last edited:

bao28

HSC
English: talks alot
Maths: doesnt care about me cuz im azn
engineering studies: good i guess
Chemistry: dai kirai! zen zen suki ja nai!
ipt: cares about my work but i dont care about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)