Your 'thing'. (not about penises) (1 Viewer)

sarevok

HSC
physically, i agree, i'm more attracted to asian women; and petite women gnerally

personality-wise, i prefer women to be talkative and intelligent (i can't go out with anyone who's less intelligent than myself)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
physically, i have a fetish for guys with eyebrow rings.

beyond that, i have no idea what it is that attracts me to someone, ive actually tried to pinpoint what it is before, and I have no idea. None of the guys I've gone out iwth or liked seem to have a common denominator.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
I seem to have a thing for the girls that other guys think are "cute" not hott... strange i know! But I like girls who laugh and have eyes you can't tear yourself away from.. But I really hate those anorexic looking girls (ie. mischa barton) they look too thing and do nothing for me at all....

linniez

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
nice hair...if a guy has good hair i just want to run my hands through it instantly, mmm so hot. also a cute smile, and toned arms. mmm arms ;) oh and smelling nice is a must

Oh i soo aGree! lol..love guys wif nice hair!! soO nice ot run ur hair thru aye! n i got a thing fer the way a guy dresses aswell..if he dresses well..it makes him look better..i think..LoL.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
for me...im filo but yer for sum ridiculous reason..since last yr im only 'focused' on blondes..like im not sayin dat i dun like other chics but atm im jz stickin to blonde aussies....i get bagged for it but yer...dey can get bent!!..also a cute smile, eyes,face and a gud talker helps

stazi

Nightman
HSC
dodgyfilokid said:
for me...im filo but yer for sum ridiculous reason..since last yr im only 'focused' on blondes..like im not sayin dat i dun like other chics but atm im jz stickin to blonde aussies....i get bagged for it but yer...dey can get bent!!..also a cute smile, eyes,face and a gud talker helps
For me, well, I'm 'Filo', but yeah, for some ridiculous reason since last year, I'm only 'focused' on blondes. Like I'm not saying that I don't like other chicks, but at the moment, I'm just sticking to blonde Aussies. I get bagged out for it, but yeah, they can get bent!! Also a cute smile, eyes, face and being a good talker helps :)

Just helping out non-dyslexics.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
im attracted to guys with hotttt eyes :p, its the first thing i notice about them before anyythinng else hehe

Lainee

HSC
Argonaut said:
I like women whom I have to keep my wits about me with. If she can out-talk and out-think most people, I can't help but step up to the challenge.
:uhhuh: Ah yes, the allure of the smartpants know-it-all. :) Tres attractive.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
stazi said:
For me, well, I'm 'Filo', but yeah, for some ridiculous reason since last year, I'm only 'focused' on blondes. Like I'm not saying that I don't like other chicks, but at the moment, I'm just sticking to blonde Aussies. I get bagged out for it, but yeah, they can get bent!! Also a cute smile, eyes, face and being a good talker helps :)

Just helping out non-dyslexics.

Stas that was the best translation ever.
Could you make an online one?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Argonaut said:
I like women whom I have to keep my wits about me with. If she can out-talk and out-think most people, I can't help but step up to the challenge.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Argonaut said:

Fair enough..I don't really care if she can out-talk and out-think most people though. But intelligent women = <3

I'd say a fair proportion of girls here at BOS fit that category.

<3

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I like a woman with self esteem, so make a game of how quickly I can crush it.

CieL

HSC
Have a 'thing' about teeth.

HAVE to be naturally straight.. white is bonus

Dont ask

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)