Your 'thing'. (not about penises) (1 Viewer)

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
princess_ariel said:
I like guys who are highly-intelligent and possess a witty sense of humour. He must be able to carry interesting conversations (and whip up funny repartees) on topics ranging from the philosophical to the scientific. Yet at the same time, he can also be playful and silly. Sadly, I don't think there are many such guys around...
Hmm, there are a few...but most of them are gay to be honest.

Gay people have some kind of witty/funny edge.

I'm not gay...but I'm usually ^^^ like what you described.

I'd spend a few pages writing about myself, but that's not the done thing... :p

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
princess_ariel said:
I like guys who are highly-intelligent and possess a witty sense of humour. He must be able to carry interesting conversations (and whip up funny repartees) on topics ranging from the philosophical to the scientific. Yet at the same time, he can also be playful and silly. Sadly, I don't think there are many such guys around...
That sounds like me (back off smurg *evil glare*)

Me: hi I'm Nashie!
Alter-ego (example): Haha that is the name of a fruit but spelt differently, although in cro-man times it is possible that it was spelt this way and the periodic table of elements then stuffed it up when they became politically correct and superstisous!

Spunge12

HSC
brogan77 said:
Nashie and Smurg both suck enormous wang.

Now kids, thats witty and highly intelligent.
You should write for Rove.

captain249

HSC
I jus like girls who are really fun and spontaneous and some1 who i can joke with really. Some1 who can take shit and make awesome calls are good too. Someone with a decent amount of intelligence
But looks wise jus some1 who is tiny bit shorter than me (like 5'10), dont care bout hair colour really (mayb between brown and blonde-if u get me) and some1 who doesnt need to put on shitloads of makeup-some1 who looks pretty good in the morning sorta person
Newayz im out of idea for the moment

HSC
princess_ariel said:
ariel this is your lucky day
*flexes*

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
princess_ariel said:
At this point, every male in the thread proceeded to describe himself in just this way.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
princess_ariel said:
I found one of those. Then he like uh, exploded because of HSC and overcommitment to executive positions and his ambition.
Oops.
So i'm told it had nothing to do with me.
*cough*.

I'm looking for what you're looking for except the ability to maybe if its possible have the moooves and grooves and da funk.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Smurg said:
Hmm, there are a few...but most of them are gay to be honest.

Gay people have some kind of witty/funny edge.

I'm not gay...but I'm usually ^^^ like what you described.

I'd spend a few pages writing about myself, but that's not the done thing... :p
dude! just ask her for her number already!

HSC
princess_ariel said:
on a serious note: youll find those sort of guys are in abundant supply, just find an immature nerd

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I like arty chicks who dress like they don't give a fuck about what you think about what they are wearing, but look fucking hot in it.

Plus I hate dumb women with no opinions.

HSC
then the guy you described isnt ready for a relationship either; only sort of person like me can find is someone the same, another girl who's already had a string of boyfriends will expect more

HSC
you and me got the same mentality, although smile and eyes are good, you notice eyes and they make my heart sink :p

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
awwwwwwwwww. lol eyes make your heart sink?! thats SO not good. my heart sinks when i think about going to uni the next day, or having to work at 6am... never when im gazing deeply into a man's eyes.

HSC
not all eyes! but ones like if you got a girl with like dark hair, tanned skin then these sharp blue eyes my heart sinks when seeing that, or baby blue eyes colour

not sure why, i just think its so hot

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
azzie said:
dude! just ask her for her number already!
Ok.

What's your number?

Casmira said:
not all eyes! but ones like if you got a girl with like dark hair, tanned skin then these sharp blue eyes my heart sinks when seeing that, or baby blue eyes colour

not sure why, i just think its so hot
I think what shell meant is that your heart 'sinking' carries negative connotations, whereas your heart should start to beat faster...or you become 'uplifted' at seeing one of the aforementioned attributes on your list of credentials. :p

HSC
noo idont mean negative connotations .. i think its a bad wording, what i mean that my heart beat like feels like it stops, like it sends me in state of awe, i think its gorgeous
grr! i cant explain the emotion

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Egronk said:
I like arty chicks who dress like they don't give a fuck about what you think about what they are wearing, but look fucking hot in it.
I agree. I love women who try to dress like they don't care. But really do.

princess_ariel said:

That asking way to much. How about:
princess_ariel said:
I like guys.
Even that's still pushing it.

Me, what do I like? hmm...I like women. That's about it. I can't really explain it (I put it down to the fact I'm a whore, but this is something I am unwilling to admit) I get this feeling in my gut, sort of like jumping off something high. Those are the girls that really get to me.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)