• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Your 'thing'. (not about penises) (1 Viewer)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
EYES! light brown eyes or hazel green eyes... i'd go crazy! *drools*

alby

cool duckie
HSC
princess_ariel said:
I like guys who are highly-intelligent and possess a witty sense of humour. He must be able to carry interesting conversations (and whip up funny repartees) on topics ranging from the philosophical to the scientific. Yet at the same time, he can also be playful and silly. Sadly, I don't think there are many such guys around...
there's lots of them, just look in the engineering faculty of your local uni (specifically electrical, mechatronics and computer) and you'll quite easily find your man. and if not, find the best one and meet his mates :p only downside is you may have to suffer through him explaining to you why ac is better than dc and how much power is running through your powerlines. i hope you at least did year 12 maths..and science-y subjects help too - you'll need it to half understand what the hell he's on about

zlks

HSC
for me it seems to be anyone that is really into their music, mainly punkrock etc, and also just anyone with a strange contrasting personality (dont ask).

when it comes down to just pure physical attraction, i dont really know why, but mini skirts reallllllly grab my attention.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mini skirts grab most guys' (most people's for that matter) attention. though it's not always the "*drools* i want to grab that arse" attention, you also get the "shit that's short!" attention (from other girls) or the general "ewww *shudders*" or "she SO shouldnt be wearing that" attention from the majority of the population when it comes to larger girls in minis

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Okay...other than the physical bit - the eyes grab me - totally - and I like a variety - sometimes I go for not-so-tanned, other times tanned, sometimes light hair other times not, sometimes Aussies, other times mix, sometimes fit, other times not-so-fit etc etc...I like guys who have a nice smile & humour, friendly, sensitive blah blah...sensitivity/being considerate are a big thing for me. I usually just have fun perving and drooling lol really, when you can't be with someone, jsut admire them...Otherwise, I'd just like to feel comfortable around them - Like, I don't usually eat in front of guys I like. One time I ate KFC in front of a guy friend - but I don't like him. When I can eat with a guy I like, without being "upper-class" and all, then I'd know he's the right one, with that aspect.

Last edited:
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Okay...other than the physical bit - the eyes grab me - totally - and I like a variety - sometimes I go for not-so-tanned, other times tanned, sometimes light hair other times not, sometimes Aussies, other times mix, sometimes fit, other times not-so-fit etc etc...I like guys who have a nice smile & humour, friendly, sensitive blah blah...sensitivity/being considerate are a big thing for me. I usually just have fun perving and drooling lol really, when you can't be with someone, jsut admire them...Otherwise, I'd just like to feel comfortable around them - Like, I don't usually eat in front of guys I like. One time I ate KFC in front of a guy friend - but I don't like him. When I can eat with a guy I like, without being "upper-class" and all, then I'd know he's the right one, with that aspect.
So pretty much you like any type of guy?

vodkacrumble

shiftworker
HSC
shaggy hair
tight, vintage tshirts
flared jeans

i like the arty boys. pity there are zero in my course :(

and japanese girls are quite gorgeous.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
latvia said:
*Loner
*Fragile but NOT insecure
*Plain looking, not the most talkative ones in crowds, easily neglected at first sight
*LOOKS innocent and quiet
*Real (hidden) intelligence
*Weird

total turn offs:
geeks, nerds, "know it alls", show-offs
childish boys (immaturity is contagious!)
wants to conquer every hard-to-get women, "hardcore"
Tries too hard to be "strong" and pretends to be confident
hahaha <3 u lolz :D

vodkacrumble said:
i like the arty boys. pity there are zero in my course :(

and japanese girls are quite gorgeous.
srsly wat kind of guys do nursing tho??? :\ i havent met any camp ones.. in fact i havent met a male nursing student in forever

vodkacrumble

shiftworker
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
srsly wat kind of guys do nursing tho??? :\ i havent met any camp ones.. in fact i havent met a male nursing student in forever
well...there just aren't many at all! there are a few that are very obviously gay, or they're like 40 years old.
the murses i've worked with are either gay or really blokey. no happy, emo-ish medium for me.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
latvia said:
*Loner
*Plain looking, not the most talkative ones in crowds, easily neglected at first sight
*Weird

total turn offs:
Too bad most of the first half, fall into the first line of the second half.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
latvia said:
*Loner
*Weird

total turn offs:

You like cobblers?

gracie007

HSC
guys tht smile lots, love to have fun, genuine interest in you and what you say, and manners!!! come on boys, chivalry isnt dead. girls love it when youre a sweetheart.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Someone who's non-clingy, respects my independence and able to have my absolute trust placed in them. Things like a great smile, an interest in politics, and a few extremely blonde statements every now and then are all pluses also.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
latvia said:
what's that?
1. cobbler
3 thumbs up

the act of busting a load on a girls face, then her wiping it on her index finger, and jamming that finger straight up your ass.

As soon as i got off on her face, sally gave me a real deep cobbler.
by BlumpKING Jul 30, 2004 email it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)