Your views on sex? (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
berry580 said:
In that case, I hope you're someone I know from school, preferably a girl not over 1.6m.
Hypothetically if I did fit that description I wouldn't hit a boa fanboy :uhhuh:

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
oi mack, ive got three words for ya, listen long and good, ready:

"GO TO OPRAH"

Lundy

Banned
HSC
oh god, "making love" is such a cheesy term. The act itself is still just sex, no matter how romanced up it is. Face it, we're all mammals.

pookie1234

there is sex and making love. if u can get it why not. one niters can be great. can lead to things or nothings. no strings attached. bathrooms are a little bit dirty tho, and this "screwing" has no repect, i think one niters should still have respect. making love is in my p.o.v something you do when ur comfortable, u want the person not their parts, to put it nicely.... lol i admit ive had both, but yeah i dont discriminate on anyone except if promises are made or lies are told to a person to just get the sex.

mack

Banned
HSC
Lundy said:
oh god, "making love" is such a cheesy term. The act itself is still just sex, no matter how romanced up it is. Face it, we're all mammals.
There is still a difference. Say if you go to a nightclub, pick up a woman and then go into a booth and rip your pants to go at it like rabbits, you will not experience 'orgasm'. You will only experience ejaculation. I dont consider making love cheesy or lame at all.

pookie1234

lol sex is sex. one niters can turn into more. just cos u dont agree with one niters, doesnt mean u have to conduct. Just respect other people's decisions. making love is better but rarer, and sex is heathy.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
There's a difference between sex and making love, I think of making love being an act of intercourse where you are focussed on pleasing your partner out of love, and sex or fucking just being an act of getting your rocks off.

mack

Banned
HSC
Another thing that bugs me to no end is guys who view women as a means to an end just to satisfy their sexual urges. My aforementioned friends are guilty of this and i believe it to be disrespectful towards women.

pookie1234

mack said:
Another thing that bugs me to no end is guys who view women as a means to an end just to satisfy their sexual urges. My aforementioned friends are guilty of this and i believe it to be disrespectful towards women.
i agree but they will someday be old farts ugly and unable to get a root like this, and will resort to the old KY, their hand nand their bedroom that they are still renting at their mums house. this day will come, it will be called 2014.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I remember in a drunken conversation with my housemate, she came up with this theory that everyone only has a certain amount of sex in them... so everyone has 1000 points. And for each time you have sex for the first time with a partner, you use 10 points, for the second time 5 points, the third time 2.5 points and so on and so forth. So people who have sex with more people have less sex overall that those people who have lots of sex with one person...

It's probably really flawed but when you're so incredibly drunk, things like that become quite profound.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Raiks said:
I remember in a drunken conversation with my housemate, she came up with this theory that everyone only has a certain amount of sex in them... so everyone has 1000 points. And for each time you have sex for the first time with a partner, you use 10 points, for the second time 5 points, the third time 2.5 points and so on and so forth. So people who have sex with more people have less sex overall that those people who have lots of sex with one person...

It's probably really flawed but when you're so incredibly drunk, things like that become quite profound.
nah use the super organism theory- i forgotten what its called- something with a G

explains everything about life while drunk

MissGeorgie

um....question........ how can u like sex AND be a virgin??
personally i like sex a lot, but maybe thats coz i'v only ever bin with one person, and i love him so maybe that makes it better?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
My view on sex is that it's good. Stop making it so complex.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Lundy said:
I know, as someone said earlier, dolphins and humans are the only animals that have sex for enjoyment.
mack's description reminds me of that scene in american beauty...hmm.
lol at jumb.
here's the edit, an indent here. most of the guys I know just want to get screwed, I don't think they've quite reached that level of philosophical thought...

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
cherryblossom said:
lol at jumb. most of the guys I know just want to get screwed, I don't think they've quite reached that level of philosophical thought...
I'm not like most guys.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
MissGeorgie said:
um....question........ how can u like sex AND be a virgin??
personally i like sex a lot, but maybe thats coz i'v only ever bin with one person, and i love him so maybe that makes it better?
meh sex/love is lik ice cream..
i lik one flavour.. and i cant get that no more..

other ppl lik anything as long as it looks lik ice cream..
random rant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)