Your views on sex? (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
pookie1234 said:
lol sex is sex. one niters can turn into more. just cos u dont agree with one niters, doesnt mean u have to conduct. Just respect other people's decisions. making love is better but rarer, and sex is heathy.
hmmmm...i actually agree...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
sex burns ~265 calories/session.. (im not sure how long..they went for :p)
or
about 1108 kJ

so it is healthy :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I think making love is when you are having intercourse filled with so much emotion, where you are focussing on the connection between yourself and your partner rather than necessarily the physical feelings (not saying they're absent or anything, just not of the highest importance at the time), sex is just the act of doing it working toward climax, and fucking to me is a 'dirty' term, referring to getting kinky or wild or wateva

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Ms 12 said:
I think making love is when you are having intercourse filled with so much emotion, where you are focussing on the connection between yourself and your partner rather than necessarily the physical feelings (not saying they're absent or anything, just not of the highest importance at the time), sex is just the act of doing it working toward climax, and fucking to me is a 'dirty' term, referring to getting kinky or wild or wateva
And that probably sums up my thoughts exactly.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
indeed. sex can be fun, sex can be meaningful, whatever. the one thing it will always be is enjoyable*

*that is if its consensual. no means no, kiddies!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
So with her less annoyancy, she's also becoming less of a noobie.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
mack said:
Personally my stance on sex/lovemaking is that it should be an act of love shared between two people, performed in a bed, slowly.I feel the two participants should also be naked as to allow the partners to get close.Since my 18th birthday i have been to clubs with friends, and they often come up to me and tell me theyre leaving because theyve picked up and are going to"screw this slut in the bathroom". I find that when sex is viewed as merely a way to "have a good time" the meaning and intimacy of one of lifes greatest pleasures completely goes out of it. The way ill always do it is with the lights dimmed, in a double bed, some rose petals strewn around, with some Barry White in the background. What are your views on how people should go about it?

shit.. u cant tell ur a virgin

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
mack said:
Thats a pretty bold assumption to make about someone you dont know.
nah not paying u out.. just sayin.. u can tell by the way u talk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)