Youz aussiez are razist against us Lebos (1 Viewer)

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
Whoever started this thread obviously is looking for trouble! So, why don't you all just stop dissing Lebanese people? Or arguing with the Aussie negative comments. That's just stupid! This racism crap between the Aussie's and Lebo's is soooo 2005. Find a new hobby mate! Kthxbye.

JasmineNuytre

I AM ACTUALLY BIGPOLE
HSC
Ugh @ all you Eballers.

Seriously, E FUCKING BALLERS, you grow some healthy fucking balls on the internet but you wouldn't dare say the shit you say on here to someones face in real life.

I'm off Lebanese heritage, and was born into a Muslim family (though I've left the religion). However there are some wonderful, open minded Lebanese people out there.

YES I UNDERSTAND SOME ARE ABSOLUTELY CLOSED MINDED AND DISCRIMINATE. A lot of Lebanese people discriminate against me for being a Gay male. However as I said, there is good in the Lebanese community, stop being so judgmental people.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Lol watta shit attempt at trolling and watta pathetically shit ensuing thread.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Guys, believe it or not, there are nice Lebanese people in this world, or at least in the Bankstown area which I actually live in. Unfortunately, stereotypes or trolls (probably the latter) like the OP tarnish this image on huge scales, so no one ever sees any merit in that minority of the Lebanese community.
One of my best friends is Lebanese, and I know plenty of amazing Lebanese people.

I just can't stand the fully sick yallah bro ones, that is all.
And there is so much bad within the community that Lebanese, in general, are a massive facepalm, with the odd exception.

I dont get it?
A white dick'n?
Oh, I get it
:spzz:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Whoever started this thread obviously is looking for trouble! So, why don't you all just stop dissing Lebanese people? Or arguing with the Aussie negative comments. That's just stupid! This racism crap between the Aussie's and Lebo's is soooo 2005. Find a new hobby mate! Kthxbye.
Such a violent species

lol it's just nice that you still distinguish yourselves as Lebo, not australian, even though you were probably born here and might even be 3rd generation etc. You are Australian, with Lebanese heritage. Not lebo lol. I don't go saying I'm English, that would be retarded.

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
Such a violent species

lol it's just nice that you still distinguish yourselves as Lebo, not australian, even though you were probably born here and might even be 3rd generation etc. You are Australian, with Lebanese heritage. Not lebo lol. I don't go saying I'm English, that would be retarded.
Never said i was lebanese mate!

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Then what the fuck are you talking about you downer

4theHSC

HSC
The OP is not funny, however whats funnier is others taking him seriously. I don't like those hardcore wannabe lebos however there are some good ones. I feel like the reason that people do not accept other cultures is because they were not exposed to them.

gammokrew

HSC
Go back to england u fucking conviktz.

tHe LeBz R gOnNa RuLe!!!!!!!!!

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
TROLL!
IDC if you're lebanese or pretending to be lebanese in order to troll but LEARN SOME BASIC GRAMMAR PLEASE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)