• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Yr 11 performance (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bored of sc said:
We'll see. I get english and chemistry back tomorrow.
Lol, I shall put my anti-awesome Chemistry result as soon as I hand in my assignment and get back my result.

And I am not a machine. I am Super Saiyan.

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Update again:

SOR I = 95% 1st

This is a total fluke. I was praying for 70% (and expecting lower than that).

I guess it's a power of bribe and sucking up to teachers. But I don't know how they would have influenced because I used student number. lol

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Continuum said:
NICE Namu! :)
Thanks. I am so stocked! (wrong spelling, I reckon, I don't feel like gong to spelling check)

This is like winning a lottery ($10). I got an awesome mark when I least expected it.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
Thanks. I am so stoked! (wrong spelling, I reckon, I don't feel like gong to spelling check)

This is like winning a lottery ($10). I got an awesome mark when I least expected it.
Problem solved. Lol! winning a lottery ($10) :lol:.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
lyounamu said:
Thanks. I am so stocked! (wrong spelling, I reckon, I don't feel like gong to spelling check)

Haha, winning $10. I don't think I've ever won anything. :p

And just as a sidenote, it's 'stoked'. :p I'm not trying to look cool though. :eek:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
x.Exhaust.x said:
Problem solved. Lol! winning a lottery ($10) :lol:.
Yeah, I never used that word before. I just had a look at that word several times on the forum.

gurmies

Drover
HSC
So far going not too badly, but I have decided that I really do not care about year 11 as long as I stay in the top 10 overall. Term 4, aka, the start of year 12, I will aim for top 10 in eveyr subject, and top 5 in mathematics.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
Lol, I shall put my anti-awesome Chemistry result as soon as I hand in my assignment and get back my result.

And I am not a machine. I am Super Saiyan.
Chemistry at my school is gay. I have 97% overall in chem, and i'm ranked 16th. That means that theres a 1.5 mark difference between 1st and 16th.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
foram said:
Chemistry at my school is gay. I have 97% overall in chem, and i'm ranked 16th. That means that theres a 1.5 mark difference between 1st and 16th.
Why is that? Were the exams easy or something? That's pretty weird.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
foram said:
Complete contrast to my school about 50% overall and 4th. Exams were uber hard by the way and the guy coming first has about 60% overall.

bored of sc

HSC
Got Chem prac back:

48/57 = 84% = rank 2nd/18

Last edited:

jellybelly59

HSC
kaz1 said:
Complete contrast to my school about 50% overall and 4th. Exams were uber hard by the way and the guy coming first has about 60% overall.
In our school, there is a big percentage gap between first and second. 90 to 78. but after that it is all 0.5 - 1 percent difference per rank

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
jellybelly59 said:
In our school, there is a big percentage gap between first and second. 90 to 78. but after that it is all 0.5 - 1 percent difference per rank
Would it be you?

At my own school, it's quite competitive due to large presence of Asian population in Year 12. Their only hope for astronomically high UAI is Mathematics Extension 2. (I am seriously not exaggerating, this is the exact case for my school)

Due to its competitiveness, the marks are generally close and the standard deviation is low.

eliseliselise

HSC
these are all sublime results, guys!!

chem is a bit of a wishy-washy subject... many facets to it, & dot points are always quite broad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)