YR 11 Transition to Selective (1 Viewer)

PrettyVacant

HSC
Hahaha, Yellow. That's like telling a non-Asian they're not supposed to be doing 4 U Maths because they're not Asian.

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
Which actually happens quite a lot to my knowledge. Maybe your school is more accepting.

There are a total of 5 caucasion people doing 4 unit maths in my grade and that's out of 59.
Yeah, but there aren't that many caucasians at your school either. :p Oh man, and your "dance troope" is the most pathetic thing I've seen.

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
They are the best our school has to offer. If you don't like our patented "party-boi", I'm afraid that you wont like every senior dance. Well, maybe it's just my grade that's obsessed with that...

Anyway. They rekon they're pretty hawt on stage, so let them do themselves proud(or not).

I think 20% of our grade is caucasian, a large improvement on previous grades...

Gah! When did we start comparing schools by how many caucasians are in them. It's almost as if they're more important than anyone else.
Yes, but on the contrary, you COULD say that you're 80% Asian. :D I came to the conclusion that you may actually be in the dance troope. If so, my sincere apologies. And yes, that year 12 thing at the Senior dance was a bit creepy. Luckily I didn't experience first hand, but it sounded like a Metallica moshpit.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Come on, India is in Asia!!

There's going to be another one! Another senior dance! I think..it may be just a rumour, but our SRC was asking for themes...:S

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
LottoX said:
Oh, I forgot that funtion on the forums man...oops...

Thinking about it, adding someone randomly like that is arkward, ever tried it? I talk to them for like 30 mintues then it just kind of dies... and I rarely see/talk to them again. Maybe I'm a social retard.
Done it many times, now very good friends with many people doing that :)

PrettyVacant

HSC
Oops. Sorry. :p Heheheh. That's true about the MSN. It happens to me on so many occasions that I just give up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)