Yr 12 Privileges (1 Viewer)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Never had one in the first place.
It's nothing great - I reckon half the year wouldn't go in there anyway, unless it had some sweet attraction like a table tennis table or soemthing.

HSC
Our common room doesn't have much at all.
It has:
  • tables and chairs from unused classrooms, which our school's general assistant luckily gave to us.
  • 2 lounges which students brought in.
  • some cushions which one of the teachers brought in for us (it's the only entertainment in the room, watching/participating in cushion fights, etc.)
  • a mouldy fridge and a tiny TV, left by the 06ers.
  • 3/4 of the ground covered in carpet (there's a patch of carpet missing...)

Also, in our 6-ish years of high school, our year has never had a camp for our whole grade, as we keep reminding the teachers.

/rant

mzduxx2006

HSC
Our school is pretty lenient on our students.

Pros of yr 12 at my school:

- get to leave school grounds whenever without permission
- going 2 the shops at lunch
- common room
- free periods
- increased trust with teachers

Cons of yr 12 at my school:
- have to "set an example" for the junior students

thats about it. but its pretty good being a senior student.

Horseypie

HSC
We have a decent study room with a filth sandwich toaster, normal toaster, microwave, fridge and hot water urn thing, even though all our appliances run off the same single wall outlet and everything fuses out in the room if you have the microwave on at the same time as the toaster ;), but yeah the room is decent we havea few new laptops for use, a tv, a beer garden outside that only yr 12 can use which is pretty cool, a barbeque which is only for us and we can use whenever we want, we just have to bring our own food, free's are pretty good and we can leave/arrive early if we dont have classes first/last. It's pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)