Yr12 in less than a month! (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i think... im just scared. i dont have the attention span to be studying every night.. im a procrastinator... ahhh im gonna crash and burn i just know it.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
well... i'm actually not worried.. im planning to leave the 2 weeks holidays to get ahead of everyone at school.. ^^.

so right now.. during prelim exams.. PARTYY! :D

i don't have to get good in my exams do i? --" (hope not_)

illin

Ill factor
HSC
boasboy said:
well... i'm actually not worried.. im planning to leave the 2 weeks holidays to get ahead of everyone at school.. ^^.

so right now.. during prelim exams.. PARTYY! :D

i don't have to get good in my exams do i? --" (hope not_)
that's a good idea actually
but i think i'll party for those holidays, and then when yr12 comes i'll go hardcore
none of this softcore stuff u have to go hardcore when i comes to yr12
Hardcore all the way
U have to go hardcore sudy or u wont do as well as u want to!

illin

Ill factor
HSC
KarmaKitten said:
Oh how I feel sorry for you guys!
was it really that bad?

Anyway its not the amount of sudy u do anyway its how effective u study
at the momnt im a bit worried about the whole thing. No excuses from now on is the thing
Cant afford the stuff much up!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
its not a HUGE deal yall shudnt worry 2 much dont psyche urselves up just take it easy during the year, all u need to do is work consistently (i.e do ur homework & write a few notes each night) and jus b4 the exams jus cram like hell...but neva stress out and neva let it overwhelm u coz thats jus stupid...just rememba the hsc and trials will only have to b done once, just do em, get em ova and done with, and in the end ull b alrite, coz u wud have studied sufficiently and done ur best...Do not EVA think bout failing and shit(and lose confidence), negative thoughts will fuk u up (and make it harder to improve in the next test)...and there IS room to stuff up, u can always make up for it in the next assessment...Good luck

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
haha yeah guys remember: STUDY SMART NOT STUDY HARD. demand absolute quality of yourself when you study for a short period of time, rather than studying crapiily for hours and hours./

illin

Ill factor
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
It's no big deal, really. Just don't let the stress get to you. Oh, and use your time wisely, because time literally flies. I remember the end of year 11 as though it was yesterday.
Yeah i know
I remember the start of this year, starting yr11 as though it was yesterday or a week ago...
IS there really any room to stuff up?? like the ppl who got around 99, did they stuff up on anything? I dunno
I want to relax but it just aint happening...what to do...so much to do and only 1 year left... but i guess there is more important stuff than the HSC...is there? I dont think there is for a lot of ppl out there but it is one of the most important year of ur life but i guess u can always do what u want to do if ur willing to put the effort in

is everyone else starting not to get too worried cause we have holidays like me? cause when the hols r over i will be freaked!

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
i am not worried at the moment *eek* lol i dont want my prelim results back

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
serious? we have to wait to next term to get them back .. hopefully they will have them back on the 1st day of term but who knows ...

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
just get the attitude now.. "prelims dont count.. Year 12 HSC ALL THE WAY!"

that's my attitude :D~ (bad bad bad_)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
i know, i promised my self at the begining of the yr i will summarise my notes afta each class...did not happen.... hardly studied 4 prelims so if i failits my fault but i must not have this attitude NXT YR!!!!

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
boasboy said:
just get the attitude now.. "prelims dont count.. Year 12 HSC ALL THE WAY!"

that's my attitude :D~ (bad bad bad_)
ditto...
bad attitude indeed...
but hey who cares only yr 12 counts =D

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
only try for maths if u wanna do 4 unit and for history (to get accepted into extension)

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
^ plz dont say history and extension in the same sentence. his ext. didnt run at our school and i am cut

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)