Yr12 in less than a month! (1 Viewer)

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
At the start of the year i deicded i'd change schools(to another public one.. various other reasons) i decided to write decent noted at the end of each day.. idecded aliot of things

now my prelim exams are on.. and i'm like.. huh! wtf! we never did that! i havnt studied.. the ;last 3 terms have gone by in a blur, but i'm not stressed(unfortunatly.. if i was i woul dhave studied)

I WILL make decent notes for all my classes in Y12, i know i will.. otherwise my work in these coming holidays will go no-where!!

I however am thinking of letting go of Biology... Seriously.. it goes in one ear and out another.. i'm running no 13 units now(Chem, Bio, Adv. English, MAths+ext1, Software Dev./Design, IPT) and i recon i'll get pretty high marks on IPT(it's all common nkownledge/sense to me it seems.. even the hsc course...) and SDD well.. it's what i do everyday, just never thought of most things inthe way the sylibus states....

unfortunatly i've gone really bad on my english and maths throughout this year(oh and chem to an extent)... tomorrow i've got my Ext. maths, and SDD exams, chem on tuesday.. 2 of my hardest from 7 exams, and here i am typing this out... that proves to you how much i am stressing, so mch that i can't be bothered studynig for it tomorrow!

*sigh* i hope i'm not like this for my HSC Exams!, gotta pull myself away from the net this next year i think!

-=DD32/DoubleD=-
PS. why did i EVER choose DoubleD over DD32, it's my nick for EVERYTHING!, and here i am.. oh wait.. thats right it was taken!!!

illin

Ill factor
HSC
Yeah so true, have to change attitude
but there r no excuses 4 yr12, i think taking notes after each class or making good notes is a good idea

Abd these past 3 terms have been a bit of a blur, they've gone soo quickly!!

But c'mon stay on the topic... What do u think about yr12 and how its only about 1 month away, basically our last holidays without any study or work, what do u think? Hardcore all the way is a good option. Hardcore study and work, none of this softcore business.

So what r ur thoughts???

Last edited:

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I've been knocked back into reality by the fact that the start of year 12 is a fortnight away and not NEXT YEAR like I have been happy to believe.

*goes back to prorastinating

HSC
i'm gonna sound so gay here
study more!!! listen to music less!!! be more prepared and actually do study notes when i think about it.
bludge this year while watching friends agonise(?) over their study and exams during lunch breaks while i repeatedly tell them "yr 11 doesn't count"...and my teachers think i'm stressed and worried when all i need to do is ask them questions i don't really give about but the darn syllabus does. i think i failed 2 final year exams so far :p . 2 more tomorrow and thursday. i don't wanna see my results and hear my friends lecturing me again! yup change of attitude towards study.
i'm definitely looking forward to next week before a year of greater nightmares begin.
geez i sound gay

Last edited:

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
amoz_lilo said:
I've been knocked back into reality by the fact that the start of year 12 is a fortnight away and not NEXT YEAR like I have been happy to believe.

*goes back to prorastinating
oh i love procrastinating!! procrastinating is the key to studying - haha thats my motto :cool:

today my school had the yr12 graduation concert.. damn it was depressing.. freaks me out to think that i'm gonna be up there in a year from now.. fcuK!

Skip

In Yr10 I justed wanted to go into Yr11, throughout Yr11 I just wanted to go to Yr12, but now that it's finally here, I don't know what to think....

I've just decided to not worry about anything until about 3 days before the end of the holidays so that my mind is back into gear and just take it from there.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
yeh the yr12 graduation @ school was boring...
all these yr11's stormed the yr 12 area already..

HSC
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
belly moo: our year 12 graduation was so depressing - the music, but our principal supposedly hates our yr =P

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
ENJOY!
its going to go by real fast

p.s i know my post in the other thread are like the same :p

illin

Ill factor
HSC
We are not officially yr12 until next erm!!
One whoole holiday without worrying about exams or tests, or SCHOOL!!
I m not looking forward to yr12 at the moment but i hope my attitude changes cause confidence is a big factor

1 day to go till holidays!!!!!! OMG WTF!!!!!!
2 weeks to got till yr12 and HSC!!! OMG WTF!!!!!
1 year to go till HSC exams!!! OMG WTF!!!
1 year and a bit till FREEDOM!!! OMG WTF!!! YEY!!!!

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
i can only recommend three things people

STUDY
STUDY
AND MORE STUDY

its the only way out

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
there is more to sucess then studying - e.g. listening in class etc

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
amoz_lilo said:
belly moo: our year 12 graduation was so depressing - the music, but our principal supposedly hates our yr =P
haha the music wasn't so bad this year at this school. at my old school [tempe high], they played that damn vitamin c - graduation song every friggen year i was there [7-10]. the song lost its meaning and most of us just got sick of listening to it at every yr12 grad =_=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)