Zombie in Miami? (1 Viewer)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
According to police sources, a roadside-assistance truck driver saw a naked man chewing on another man's face and shouted on his loudspeaker for him to back away. A woman also saw the incident and flagged down a police officer...

The unidentified officer reportedly approached the man while he was eating his victim's face and ordered him to stop what he was doing...

Armando Aguilar, who heads the local chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, told the Miami Herald that he has spoken with the officer who responded.

Aguilar said the officer saw what the man was doing, and ordered him to stop. He said the man growled at the officer, and then continued eating the man's face

Aguilar added that the man ate his victim's nose and eyeballs.
http://img.ibtimes.com/www/articles/20120528/346139_miami-man-eating-face-nose-eyeballs.htm

According to Mr Vega, a cop fired one shot at Eugene, but he continued chewing, The Miami Herald reported. The officer fired again and hit Eugene several more times before he was killed...

Police believe Eugene had likely overdosed on a new potent form of LSD, WSVN-TV reported.
"What's happening is whenever we see that a person has taken all of his clothes off and has become violent, it's indicative of this excited delirium that's caused by an overdose of drugs," said Armando Aguilar, of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police.
"What's happening is inside their body their organs are burning up alive."
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...have-been-on-lsd/story-e6frf7lf-1226368980550

I read it and instantly gave a resounding "W. T. F?!"

As you can see, this incident has been covered by almost all major papers/news teams (in some cases) internationally and of course the apocalyptic cultists have got their hands on it. Zombie enthusiasts are apparently jumping with excitement.

What do you think? Freak drug overdose, zombies or something completely unrelated?

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Dw guys I play left4dead and resident evil

I am prepared for the soon to be global zombie crisis

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
i've seen shaun of the dead and zombieland so don't worry guys it'll just wind up being one crazy adventure but we might kill bill murray

mirakon

nigga
HSC
2012it is beginning, should stock up on some guns
Kaz brah ur fucked everyone knows da black man always dies first in these situations, the movies never lie

HSC
N/A
Lol. This.
The photo got deleted off Facebook.

My comment:
Ritualistic rape?
Seems legit. [reference to other comments]

The next Hannibal movie?
"Hannibal Lector: Gone Wild."

The other comments basically revolved around people going WTF, or omg z0mbie apocalypse, or going omfg pantless party = rape.

Meh.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
pesticide on bus eh?

and the drug police think nakey man was on was nicknamed plant seed or something

coincidence? i think not.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
brain eating zombie is a hollywood fabrication
zombies obviously eat faces

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
give me guns, ammo and a hideout and i'm all set

that'd be a fun way to die

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
bos zombie-fight meat
arm ourselves, meat at central, go to a pub, have a pint and wait for the whole thing to blow over

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Maybe the guy was a troll and he thought he would like to fuck with everyone and pretend that he was a zombie.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Yes, because eating someone's face and getting shot at 7 times is an effective troll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)