Zombie in Miami? (1 Viewer)

lpower3

HSC
this whole bath salts thing is another case which further emphasizes the need to legalize and regulate drug use. These artificial drugs contain chemicals and compounds which don't show up in drug tests - this is the reason they're so popular. Trouble is, they are that fucking potent that they destroy the minds of those people taking them (see article above).
Another example of these drugs is the artificial form of marijuana (chronic). Because it doesn't show up in drug tests, there is an enormous popularity amongst tradesmen. I live in the hunter valley where a large number of people working in the mines take chronic. The stuff is meant to be mixed with tobacco, however the dumb fucking idiots taking it smoke it straight, increasing the likelihood of it causing harm.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Another example of these drugs is the artificial form of marijuana (chronic).
It was spelt Kronic and is now illegal in most Australian states (although most manufactuers have simply changed one of the chemical agents slightly so it is not illegal and on they go again etc).

The stuff is meant to be mixed with tobacco
Umm, no it isn't.

I've tried Kronic and the mood/state effects of it were not as bad as the media made out it was.

lpower3

HSC
It was spelt Kronic and is now illegal in most Australian states (although most manufactuers have simply changed one of the chemical agents slightly so it is not illegal and on they go again etc).

Umm, no it isn't.

I've tried Kronic and the mood/state effects of it were not as bad as the media made out it was.
my friend works at sex shop and reckons its meant to be mixed. disagree, i found it to be way more potent than normal marijuana.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)