• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Zoolander (1 Viewer)

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Fry said:
a sequel would be awesome..long live Derek Zoolander!!
Not sure if they'll ever make a sequel, but I saw Dodgeball the other day - Ben Stiller's character is almost exactly the same, and theres two or three others from Zoolander in it as well.

Very funny movie, the characters remind you alot of the original, but the story is changed around. Pity Owen Wilson wasn't in it though, best comedy duo :D

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
im fairly sure that if they were gonna make a sequel we would have heard about it by now... unless they plan to do in a couple of years......decades even :p

Fry

MedNez said:
Not sure if they'll ever make a sequel, but I saw Dodgeball the other day - Ben Stiller's character is almost exactly the same, and theres two or three others from Zoolander in it as well.

Very funny movie, the characters remind you alot of the original, but the story is changed around. Pity Owen Wilson wasn't in it though, best comedy duo :D
i thought the characters were completely different...one's really really dumb and the other is an ass. Zoolander is the best character Stiller ever played and i like the gentle male voice he puts on for the role. i didn't like him that much in Dodgeball but it was funny when he was doing the pelvic thrust...haha

yeah Ben and Owen make a great duo..i gotta go and rent me The Royal Tenenbaums

Fry

_muse_ said:
im fairly sure that if they were gonna make a sequel we would have heard about it by now... unless they plan to do in a couple of years......decades even :p
i hope they do one soon cos they Ben Stiller's nearly 40 and if they did one in the next decade then they'd be way too old.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Fry said:
i thought the characters were completely different...one's really really dumb and the other is an ass.
Hm, Stiller was still in fashion/body image, as a top dog in the industry, except now he was the bad guy. His character was pretty similar, but the others from Zoolander, that are in Dodgeball, just took new roles, none of them repeated.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Zoolanderrrr!

Hey as a die-hard Zoolander fan, what is everyones favourite quotes. I think Merman pop *eh he, eh he*, MERMAN has to be up there with the best of them

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
Derek: What is this? A centre for ants? How are we expected to teach the kids to read good... if they can't even fit inside the building?
Mugatu: Derek, this is just a small...
Derek: I don't wanna hear your excuses!
Derek: The building has to be at least... 3 times... that size!

You can dere-lick my balls cap-i-tan

*Cant think of any more off the top of my head*

GOD I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!

"Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty"

Matilda: I became...
Hansel: What?
Matilda: Bulimic.
Derek Zoolander: You can read minds?

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
"Did you ever think there might be more to life than being really, really, really, really, ridiculously good looking?"

"No..."

I didn't actually like it that much, but there are some good one-liners (obviously)

scoby_2000

HSC
omg man...chillax

Derek Zoolander: Why do you hate models, Matilda?
Matilda: Honestly?
Hansel: Yes.
Matilda: I think they're vain, stupid, and incredibly self-centered.
Hansel: I totally agree with you. But how do you feel about male models?

:D:D:D:D

Derek Zoolander: Uhh Earth to Matilda, I was at a day spa. Day, D-A-I-Y-E. Okay?

:D:D:D

funny movie! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)