‼️Urgent Prelim Half yearly papers/notes‼️ (1 Viewer)

studybuddy777

HSC
:angryfire::angryfire: Notes, Past Papers or advice are welcomed, encouraged and desperately needed for:
✅ Advanced English - esp emma and clueless
REMEMBER- English AoS is now Belonging for prelim
✅ 2 Unit Mathematics (advanced)
✅ Biology
✅ Chemistry
✅ Studies of Religion 2
✅ Design and Technology

Cheers, this will help me a lot in my future endeavors and will benefit a whole lot of others too!

studybuddy777

HSC
Btw my SOR exam is tomorrow so dont worry if you cant get anything in that field, but notes and advice of future and current topics are still most welcome!

studybuddy777

HSC
BUMP!! ps has anyone got any half yearly prelim notes or papers? Yearly ones are also great but ill be doing half yearlies sooner ;)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Buy Dot Point books or extra textbooks and do all their review chapter questions and essays etc. Every school does things a bit differently, and sometimes re-arrange topics.

So. I recommend that you invest in textbooks and exercise books that comes with a lot of multiple choice, short answers and essay practice questions.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
try Nerdasdasd's sig for James Ruse HY papers

Last edited:

studybuddy777

HSC
On the Emma/Clueless comparison does anyone have any notes on the crown inn ball/frat party? Im totally stumped, because i need 4 mins of speech and currently trailing at 2 :newburn: :confused: any info is greatly appreciated, thnx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)