• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
collin shaves his legs?? :p

asy you could have chosen a sport like cricket or tennis like me..but you had to choose league :p played one game, too one hit-up, was shoulder charged by two people simulataneously... that was the end to me not playing again. not that i didnt get up, but was surprised by how much force i was hit by. tackling is better :p

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:
asy you could have chosen a sport like cricket or tennis like me..but you had to choose league :p played one game, too one hit-up, was shoulder charged by two people simulataneously... that was the end to me not playing again. not that i didnt get up, but was surprised by how much force i was hit by. tackling is better :p
Poor guy, at least you didn't get a head high tackle from behind when playin touch.

tempco

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
whoa, that's alot....

i'd rather get a separate pair of prescription sunnies.

i'm only considering it cause there are times when sunnies are so useful, like driving or serving in tennis.
why don't you just get contacts, and normal sunnies? that's what i do.

and <3 tennis. you just went up in my books. :uhhuh:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:
collin shaves his legs?? :p

HAha pussy :p

Loved the game, would play it again if i could.

And yeah i got head high tackled basically every game, used to step through the team and then cop one from a lazy forward or full back.

Kinda the reason i stopped for a bit

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
JKDDragon said:
It just depends on where you grew up, the demographic situation of your friends and environment etc.

In the last 14 years I've grown up next to beaches surrounded by mainly whites, and I gym alot. I like nice somewhat muscular legs, gym chicks etc. But of course many of you guys are more fobby, surrounded by less muscularly defined people (also higher Asian/non-Asian ratio demographic etc.) so I can understand why you all think that chick has manly legs. I probably shouldn't of put that pic here.. cuz now I acknowledge my definition of a 'hot' body probably doesn't match with most of you people.
Fobby yeaaaaaaah! (^o^)v

I'm off to bed, before 11, for once.
Night.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Night, smiley

haha and being filo, im okay with basketball but fuck i hated not being able to hit the fucker haha

tempco

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
contacts seem like a big hassle
you get used to it after a while. few weeks, and you should be fine. take it from me, it was well worth the hassle.

bball is OK i guess. and i like to foul noobz who like to foul. although tennis > *

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
My hand eye co-ordination has been destroyed by the computer rofl

tempco

HSC
LMF^^ said:
But bball iz such an unfair sport, can't play against taller and bigger guyz.
pfft yes you can. remember that short bball player in space jam?

i used to be short, and i played with hella tall guys. but now i'm tall-ish, and pwn short people.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, yeah its not a matter of how tall you are, most asians are short or lanky anyway.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i play tennis...was in my zone semis for it until got beaten by sydney tech.

@asy: i play the substitute to league...go oz-tag. i was a winger or centre in that :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ahh, yeah its good all forms :)

I wish more of my friends went to mq, id play touch with them every break i had.

tempco

HSC
oz-tag is just so wrong. testicles and penii have been grabbed accidentally/intentionally countless of times.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hahahhaa, shit man maybe you're playing with the wrong people ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)