đź’•BAND 6 EXTENSIVE BIOLOGY, ADVANVED ENGLISH, & EARTH & ENVIRONMENTAL NOTES FOR SALEđź’• (1 Viewer)

Jessica Csillag

HSC
Hi Class of 2021! I have high quality, extensive notes for sale that I worked on throughout the year and have spent hours on making sure each part of the syllabus is covered.
I achieved internal rankings as seen below and various Band 6 results in HSC trial exams.

Biology:****************************************
I earnt a 1st internal ranking for Biology and a 93/100 in my trial exam. Notes cover every inquiry question and dot point of the new syllabus and are clearly labelled for easy navigation.
Notes are extensive and include diagrams and relevant case studies.
References for the notes include Pearson Biology, Atar Notes, in class work, nelson, and various other resources, however all notes have been typed up by myself.
Full Course Notes: $15
Individual Modules: $5

Earth and Enviornmental Science:*************
I know earth notes are hard to come by so I worked hard to also create full course notes that cover each syllabus dot point and inquiry question in depth with multiple case studies and diagrams.
I earnt a 1st internal ranking for Earth science and a 94/100 in my trial exam. References for the notes include, nelson, class work, dot point, earth science Australia, and various other resources. Once again all notes were types up by myself.
Full Course Notes: $20
Individual Modules: $8

Advanced English:*****************************
I have analysis tables and exam notes available for Merchant of Venice, Plath and Hughes, and An Artist of the Floating World.
Notes include breakdowns of each text per the syllabus, and quote analysis and references to key syllabus points under a variety of themes.
Notes for 1 Text: $5
Notes for 2 Texts: $8
Notes for all 3 Texts: $10

If interested please email me at jessicacsillag@hotmail.com
Best of luck with your studies!

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)