1/3 of the way through year 11 (1 Viewer)

Lukybear

HSC
Man, looking back now, i feel so much time has been wasted... Its like i havent done anything at all. I dunno, desperation is starting to grasp me... Imagine what its gona be like in yr 12

Cardea

HSC
I shudder to think about it if I'm already feeling up to my neck with work now.

I just looked at your siggy - your subjects must be hectic! Three sciences with the extension subjects! I'd congratulate you for getting through term 1 alone, lol.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
^^^

lol

Guys take it easy, if you manage your time effectively it's not hard to survive, just study hard and smart, it will pay off :)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Use this year as a way of finding out the study method/routine that suits you... and learn to apply it!

And don't worry, year 12 isn't much different (so far) from year 11 except for the fact that everything counts so you'll probably just stress. With that said, also use year 11 to work out a way to find out how you can relax yourself most effectively :)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Use this year as a way of finding out the study method/routine that suits you... and learn to apply it!

And don't worry, year 12 isn't much different (so far) from year 11 except for the fact that everything counts so you'll probably just stress. With that said, also use year 11 to work out a way to find out how you can relax yourself most effectively :)
That's the only scary thing :burn:

bby

HSC
i thought this term went past really quickly! eveyrthings getting so hectic. yeah i like school too but man pressures on. everyone's getting quite competitive now. but im kinda excited for yr12 heheh

spyborg

HSC
N/A
first term went by so quick dat i still feel like i just started yr 10.

Sakitata

HSC
oh has it really gone by that fast?

i mean, it feels like i've been putting on the senior uniform forever now.

but yeah, i guess time does fly by fast, especially this year.

yy-d

HSC
I want my half-yearlies to be over..but once they're over almost half of year 11 will be gone! >___<

they're called half yearlies for a reason.. ):

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
wait until you get halfway through year twelve and then wonder where the fuck it has all gone. THAT's scary.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
thanks for scaring us
haha. anytime.

just think of how good it's going to be when it's all over =]].

*sigh* i don't think it's ever attainable though. seems to be the elusive end of the rainbow kind of thing.

HSC
haha. anytime.

just think of how good it's going to be when it's all over =]].

*sigh* i don't think it's ever attainable though. seems to be the elusive end of the rainbow kind of thing.
yea it seems like it will never be over. i remember in junior high when i use to think that HSC is a long way away. Now i look back and think of how wrong i was.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
yea it seems like it will never be over. i remember in junior high when i use to think that HSC is a long way away. Now i look back and think of how wrong i was.
i'll let you know if i ever finish, to prove whether finishing school actually happens, or it's all just a mirage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)