$15 Notes l HSC 97.25 ATAR l Economics, Business studies, CAFS + essay plans (1 Viewer)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
bump.

There is no doubt the additional resources provided such as my band 6 exam responses will be very useful when it comes to your trials preparation. The key to success is not simply memorising content but conveying it in a manner that is succinct and analytical. By referring to my responses (which have been proven to be of band 6 quality) this will greatly assist in improving your exam technique and ultimately your trial marks !

If you have any questions feel free to pm or email me at hsctutoring007@gmail.com (mention you're from bos).

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Band 6 Economics essays now available ! This is the perfect way to prepare for your upcoming trials.

HSC ECONOMICS SURVIVAL GUIDE Part 2- HSC Essays
$7 per topic

Preparing for trials? Have you learnt all the content necessary but struggle to apply this content into a cohesive and logical argument?

This is the perfect way to improve these skills ! These band 6 essays will allow you to analyse how to specifically link content together, explain it in an effective manner and effectively support your analysis with evidence.

This will bring you one step closer to that glorious band 6 in economics, good luck !

I have separated these into a topic by topic basis.

Topic 1
https://sellfy.com/p/kdai/

- Analyse the impact of reduced levels of protection on the global economy.
- Discuss the influence of international organisations and contemporary trading blocs and agreements in promoting globalisation
- Outline the features of globalisation, and analyse the impact of globalisation on the
standard of living in the global economy.

Topic 2
https://sellfy.com/p/EjPZ/

- Discuss the economic implications for the Australian economy of Australia’s continuing current account deficits.
- Outline the causes of an increase in demand for the Australian dollar, and discuss the
impacts on the Australian economy of a sustained appreciation of the Australian currency.
- Explain how exchange rates are determined and discuss the impacts on the Australian economy of a sustained appreciation of the Australian currency?

Topic 3
https://sellfy.com/p/bOZr/

- Analyse the impact of changes in the global economy on Australia’s economic growth and external stability.
- Outline the factors affecting Australia’s economic growth, and analyse the relationship between economic growth and changes in Australia’s unemployment rate.
- Discuss the causes of inflation and the policies available to the Australian Government to control the rate of inflation.
- In relation to the Australian economy, discuss the causes of unemployment and the economic and social problems created by unemployment

Topic 4
https://sellfy.com/p/OyIu/

- Discuss the role of government economic policies in maintaining external stability in the Australian economy
- Evaluate the effectiveness of fiscal policy in achieving Australia’s economic objectives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of monetary policy in achieving Australia’s economic objectives.
- Outline the arguments for ecologically sustainable development, and discuss the likely
impacts of an increase in the rate of Australia’s economic growth on the environment.

nexus_lad_69

Sikkest Lad in Livo
HSC
Uni Grad
drifter lad has sum sik marks

dont b fooled by those prices eryone, these notes should be of highest quality. recommended seller.

JXZ

HSC
Just wondering, in the HSC ECONOMICS SURVIVAL GUIDE Part 1- HSC Essay Structures

how many essay plans are there?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Just wondering, in the HSC ECONOMICS SURVIVAL GUIDE Part 1- HSC Essay Structures

how many essay plans are there?
Around 20. Each plan is about 1 page long so they are fairly detailed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)