$15 Notes l HSC 97.25 ATAR l Economics, Business studies, CAFS + essay plans (1 Viewer)

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Bump for Daniel the beast :) Always see him around on BOS, well known for his flawless essays.

stephmin

HSC
can i please buy your CAFS notes ASAP if you still have them?
if you see this can you email me on stephaniemin0722@gmail.com. If it is confirmed that you have read this message and reply i will transfer the money straight away. thanks :)

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Bump.

If you'd like a sample before you buy please email/PM me. I also accept bank transfer if you'd prefer not to purchase via sellfy

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Had plenty of sales recently :biggrin:

Email me if you have any questions or would like a free sample.

sw

HSC
Re: 97.25 ATAR l Economics l Business studies l CAFS l ESSAYS ADDED !

Hi, I bought your economics notes at the start of the year and there fantastic! I was wondering if you had any tips on multiple choice for economics. My short answers and long responses are good but no matter how much revising or practice multiple choice questions i do, i still only get 12/13 in multiple choice! its going to stop me from getting a band 6 and its so frustrating!!

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Hi, I bought your economics notes at the start of the year and there fantastic! I was wondering if you had any tips on multiple choice for economics. My short answers and long responses are good but no matter how much revising or practice multiple choice questions i do, i still only get 12/13 in multiple choice! its going to stop me from getting a band 6 and its so frustrating!!
Hey, I'm glad you've found the notes useful !

In regards to multiple choice, this is mainly related to your understanding of the syllabus. What i would recommend is learning the syllabus off by heart. This will really pay dividends when you're faced with a curveball question and you're struggling to understand what area of the course the question is actually asking.

From what it seems though, it may be the way you're approaching the questions if you continually get 12 with having a strong knowledge of the content. What i do is pinpoint the most important aspects of the question, you can either highlight or underline them. Once you've done this try and identify answers that aren't relevant (there will always be 2). From there you'll need to logically reason which is MORE correct as you may be faced by 2 correct answers. In this situation you always pick the answers that is in more detail or uses key words from the question.

I hope that helps and thanks for the feedback

sw

HSC

Thankyou :) yeh i can always narrow it down to the two that are both right, but from then on always pick the wrong one.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
a bump for my good mate Drifting here. He can get you the marks that vtec can't ;)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

Bump for the 2015ers. I've had some great emails and texts today from past customers in regards to their atars, congrats to all !

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Dude! I brought your cafs notes last year, and guess what?!?!?!?! I got 92! This guy well and truly knows his shit back to front! Without his bloody comprehensive, and indetail notes I would not have gotten 92 in it! 2015’ers, he has what you need to get a band 6 in CAFS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)