17 yo paepdophile (1 Viewer)

nerd2die4

HSC
No im not blaming the mother here. what that guy did is sick and should be punished for it. what im saying is, that everybody has to be aware that there are some sick people in this world and since we cant catch them all and lock them away, it would be up to the parents to make sure there kid is safe at all times. and really how safe is it for a five year old kid just wandering on his own, from this story its obvious that its not safe at all.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
i feel sorry for the kids grandma. she offered her life savings of $1000 to bail him out. now shes gotta take care of all the fees.

nerd2die4

HSC
rumour said:
Did you do that when you were 5?
does it matter what i did when i was five? just because one kid wandered around on his own without being assulted doesnt mean every kid would be safe to do so.

astro

HSC
At first i thought i had heard wrong when they said 17...i thought it was some 57 year old guy.....but then again, we live in a sick, sad world

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
You cant just pin this on the carer's of the child. The 17yr old needs counselling...im not sure how culpable you can be at 17...i mean we dont know the circumstances or context. But do they know the nature of the assalt? was it an attempted rape/rape or something?
i think the teenager turned himself in to police later on... we should have some compassion.

tattoodguy

what are you talking about ????????????????????// in nsw we still have the concept of minors and shit thats why we have childrens court and juviline detention. i dont get what ur saying about the age thing acquistion.

If he just touched her pusssy or something thats pretty bad, but if he actually fucked her or whatever yeah he should be put in jail for a while.
like if she just got touched i mean she will forgot it by the time shes older and yeah i dont know, its not as bad as penetration.

I dont like child molesters etc but i recon alot of those pedofile victim types of pple just want sympathy etc, like when your a kid u dont rememmember hardly anything later in ife but all those sympathy wanters have crystal clear memories etc and nightmaress about b3eing touched - to me its bull shit and they just want sympathy and to sue people.

but yeah the dudes a sick minded bastard, but yeah probably has some mental problem give him some medication, punch him a few times in the face and then let him go. No point putting him in jail for 10 years hes only a kid

Alvin Yeap

I AM alvin dammit!
Asquithian said:
under nsw law it doesnt matter...

other states have laws that take into account the age of the offender and the accusing person.

For example if the person accused is 16 and and the person accusing is 15.

The accused person is not a sexual minor...over the age of 16...

the victim is 15 and is a minor sexually....

400miles

lol I had a post here and it's gone.... it was hardly worth deleting? i don't remember typing anything wrong in it...

rumour

HSC
tattoodguy said:
what are you talking about ????????????????????// in nsw we still have the concept of minors and shit thats why we have childrens court and juviline detention. i dont get what ur saying about the age thing acquistion.

If he just touched her pusssy or something thats pretty bad, but if he actually fucked her or whatever yeah he should be put in jail for a while.
like if she just got touched i mean she will forgot it by the time shes older and yeah i dont know, its not as bad as penetration.

I dont like child molesters etc but i recon alot of those pedofile victim types of pple just want sympathy etc, like when your a kid u dont rememmember hardly anything later in ife but all those sympathy wanters have crystal clear memories etc and nightmaress about b3eing touched - to me its bull shit and they just want sympathy and to sue people.

but yeah the dudes a sick minded bastard, but yeah probably has some mental problem give him some medication, punch him a few times in the face and then let him go. No point putting him in jail for 10 years hes only a kid
I think you should read the article on the smh website,because it will tell you that he actually molested a five year old boy!

If you do get molested when you are young, you will remember it when you get older.

Winston

HSC
shit if he's 17.. then he's probably in yr 11, he might be a BOS user! :|

rumour

HSC
Winston said:
shit if he's 17.. then he's probably in yr 11, he might be a BOS user! :|
He could be on right now!!!!!!

No, if you are 17 then you prob are in year 12

tattoodguy

ohhh yeah a boy..........rofl rofl rofl, thats extra sick, i can understand molesting a girl, but yeah a guy what a freak. lol

thats so dirty, did he bum fuck a little kid thats just sick.

btw though he wont rememmber it, seriously do you rememmber stuff when u were 5 honestly? nah u wont remmembmer. well not being molested..but yeah if you take a guys shaft in ur arse i dont think u would ever forget it :p rofl

its just weird and yeah that guys gay and in the paper which is funny tooo hehehheheh rofl rofl he will get teased alot at schoool. Thats hillarioius.

rumour

HSC
tattoodguy said:
ohhh yeah a boy..........rofl rofl rofl, thats extra sick, i can understand molesting a girl, but yeah a guy what a freak. lol

thats so dirty, did he bum fuck a little kid thats just sick.

btw though he wont rememmber it, seriously do you rememmber stuff when u were 5 honestly? nah u wont remmembmer. well not being molested..but yeah if you take a guys shaft in ur arse i dont think u would ever forget it :p rofl

its just weird and yeah that guys gay and in the paper which is funny tooo hehehheheh rofl rofl he will get teased alot at schoool. Thats hillarioius.
I don't think he will be going to the same school for to long!!!!!!

I'm sure if you got raped at 5, you would still remember/get nightmares etc.

tattoodguy

raped yes, but not molested. I know dudes who were molested i tease them over it and they dont give a shit ---- its gay and its funny.

rumour

HSC
tattoodguy said:
raped yes, but not molested. I know dudes who were molested i tease them over it and they dont give a shit ---- its gay and its funny.

Is there a diff. between being raped & being molested?

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
apparently. i was reading in the paper that the kid was molested and not raped.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
tattoodguy said:
oh yeah, i definitely see the humour in it :rolleyes:

Thomas_wow

tattoodguy said:
ohhh yeah a boy..........rofl rofl rofl, thats extra sick, i can understand molesting a girl
So you could understand someone molesting a 5yo girl? right...

cko

HSC
i reckon that ppl shud look at that 17yp wit pity. I mean, if you think about it that boy needs some serious counselling coz tha only way he coulda done that is if he was really screwed in tha head. And being really screwed in the head is not fun. He probably suffers alot mentally

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)