2 and half men is overrated (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i agree

watching charlie sheen get into sexual shenanigans of the family friendly nature whilst being stalked by a crazy chick and living with his mopey brother and fat nephew is like, mildly amusing for the first 10 minutes

walkahz

HSC
Its watchable but gets boring and repetative quickly. But there is SFA else to watch at 7pm

Pace_T

HSC
the only overrated thing about it is the main character charlie. his jokes are not funny he just sets up punchlines and says typcial things.

jake is like that too. so boring

the brother on the other hand is hilarious. he's like a character from everybody loves raymond or seinfeld. its because of the situations hes in moreso than what he actually says. soo funny

and the mum is funny too, shes such a bitch.

HATE alan's ex wife. arghhh

Lentern

HSC
2 and a Half Men is... okay

Overated? Yes... But it is Watchable

Just not something I would actually make time to watch though... Usually something better on, like I dunno Futurama or the Simpsons
Yeah that. It's a mildly good filler for a bored period but nothing more really.

cassieagill

HSC
lol this series taught my 6 year old cousin what sex was

This is a conversation that took place between my 6 year old cousin and my 19 year old sister:

6: 'do you kiss your boyfriend?'

19: 'yes'

6: 'do you dancing kiss your boyfriend?'

19: 'whats that?'

6: *starts thrusting hips*

19: *falling about laughing*'...what?'

6: (whispers) 'do you have sex with him?'

19: 'how do you know what that is?'

6: (smugly) i watch two and a half men

HalcyonSky

HSC
i dont watch it, but when i do i only enjoy it due to the fact charlie sheen has apparently bedded a few thousand women in real life and his character is just.. him

binary star

HSC
Not even funny. Have to play on the whole "adults only" gimmick to get more viewers.

Dr. Oyster

HSC
Shockingly unfunny and destroys brain cells.

I laugh at the fools who buy the DVDs.

jules.09

HSC
And this is why you should watch FRASIER!

Niles: Ah, unfortunately, I have to see Maris tonight.

Martin: Maris?! What the hell do you have to see her for?

Niles: Sadly, to pay my condolences. It seems our old gardener has passed away unexpectedly.

Frasier: Oh, not Yoshi. Gosh, that's too bad.

Niles: He had a heart attack when he was out trimming Maris's elaborate hedge maze. The paramedics never had a chance.

Martin: Well, I feel bad about Yoshi, but are you sure it's a good idea spending the evening with Maris?

Niles: Well, she's terribly upset. Maris and Yoshi were very close. In fact I remember he once made a topiary likeness of her and wept without shame when it developed root rot.

EPIC. :p

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Overrated? Who in the thinking man's world rates this piece of garbage highly? I mean, if used monkey toilet paper passes off as comedy -- as is the case with this show - then well, I have lost faith in humanity. Maybe I'll curl up in a little ball and watch Pearl Harbour.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
It's boring, The Big Bang Theory (made by the same people) is funnier
Agreed. A bunch of nerds and a girl in funny plot scenes are wayy better than a manwhore, a loser and a disturbed child.

Mantello

Banned
HSC
How can you hate the show when every episode there's a hot bitch walking through that door with barely anything on.

To the guys saying they hate it, shutup you virgins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)