2005 HSC Exam Timetable - what do u think? (1 Viewer)

cheekyT

same!!!!! y do history and extension always hav 2 b so close 2getha soooo many ppl do both!!!!

alittlebitnasty

jodes88
HSC
I am really lucky, all my exams are morning exams except 4 music which finishes at 3. and i have atleast one day between exams. i prefer a gap cause i need time to prepare for my next exam.

Divine

HSC
I Agree; the timetabling of the third week sucks. Ancient, Modern, Extension History in the same week could generally be seen to cause problems, since you have to do either Ancient or Modern to do Extension. Shows a considerable lack of foresight, no?

I hear tell that when advised after last year that it had caused problems, the departmental timetablers said that it would be changed for next year; it hasn't, enough said.

Other than that, personally I can't complain. I've got Legal Studies the day after paper II but I figure if I prepare enough in advance won't be an issue. I'm finished by the 4th of November, which is good. I feel sorry for all those who have exams in the last week.

sweetcherrychic

HSC
My timetable

I surpose mine is OK
English Paper1 17/10/05 9:20am
Cafs 18/10/05 1:55pm
English paper2 20/10/05 9:25am
PDHPE 27/10/05 1:55pm
Food tech 9/11/05 1:55pm

Then i have one for exploring early childhood but i dont know when the teacher is going to make us do that in class.
Im scared there is only like 119 days.Ahhh.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
anti-mathmite said:
Are you unaware that on melbourne cup day there are no age restrictions?
ive been to the melbourne cup in 2002 it was so good!!!!! but seeing as i was going to be 18 this year i was looking forward to going to the local racecourse for the day.. now i have modern 2 days or so after :mad:

jellysack

jazzy_cookies said:
i dont have any exams doubling up on the same day but it still sux hEAPS on the third week ive got
ext eng
ancient history
modern history
AND
ext history
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scrwd!
i dont have the brain power to handle all the info, i honestly think its physically impossible

and to make matters worse after that ive gotta bum around until economics on the last day, i mean CMON cant i get anything out of the stupid hsc?
Me too. Apparently the BOS values cost cutting more than our results.

jellysack

Divine said:
I Agree; the timetabling of the third week sucks. Ancient, Modern, Extension History in the same week could generally be seen to cause problems, since you have to do either Ancient or Modern to do Extension. Shows a considerable lack of foresight, no?

I hear tell that when advised after last year that it had caused problems, the departmental timetablers said that it would be changed for next year; it hasn't, enough said.

Other than that, personally I can't complain. I've got Legal Studies the day after paper II but I figure if I prepare enough in advance won't be an issue. I'm finished by the 4th of November, which is good. I feel sorry for all those who have exams in the last week.
Argh. Drama
But yeah. If you are prepared well in advance even that hectic 4 examm week shouldn't be a big problem.

echn

HSC
Timetable sucks

I appreciate that there is an attempt to group subjects that are similar, but why does economics and business studies, both considerably popular have to be on the last week. I would say that subjects such as drama, visual arts, engineering and design and technology should be last, no offence, less people would be affected and suffer under the mysery of still having exams on the last day.

Even if they want to put popular subjects last to give people more revision time, they should choose subjects such as Chemistry and Physics, and that economics and business studies should be placed something like in the 2nd and 3rd week, putting these 2 subjects last achieves the least aims that are possible.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
simple, english = week 1, maths =week 2, science + humanities = other 2 weeks, all the rest at random times, thats the way it is, they wont change it, live wit it

pmr_123

HSC
Ahhhhhhhh

ok, i have 2 exams on the first day, then another two 3 days later on the thursday, i turn 18 on that saturday, and then have my 2 unit mathematics paper on the monday. that is really going to suck!
and it gets better, my boyfriends formal is on the saturday of my birthday, and i can't travel up for the weekend to go to that.
after that first stressful week i have about a week and a bit til my next exam, a week and a bit again til another, and then a week until my last.
can't say i'm ecstatic about it

rajeev

HSC
im pretty happy with mine.. well spread apart from english paper 2 and legal studies... i have like one week gaps between 3 unit maths, business studies and society and culture... pretty damn happy about that!!!

I wish my trial timetable were better...

Ive got business and society n culture on the same freakin day! aaar

how is everyones trials time table?

HSC
I cant believe it, i must have the worst timetable in the state.
All of my exams are over in the first week
17 Monday-English
18 Tuesday- CAFS
19 Wednesday- Legal studies
20 Thursday- English
21 Friday- MM
24 Monday- Maths

Yeah I'm not sure if there the right days and all but frig.
I wont get a break. Is there anything i can do about it or am i just stuffed?
Yeah sure i will be finished before everyone else, but it totally really SUCKS!
You people are whinging about nothing.

HSC
Ok then, then just swap MM around with Legal Studies.
Either way, in one week all my HSC exams will be over.

tomcats 72

HSC
Thats both good and bad. at the moment I just want the hsc to be over, so I'd love to be in your position

roxie_b

HSC
im quite happy with the way the hsc timetable is spread out, although i have the very first exam along with the very last exam of drama, the only stressful period will be the eng ext with the following day being ancient ... i will survive however. i only wish my trial time table was as good...TRIALS ARE GOING TO KILL ME!!!

suger_plum

Banned
In Heads Racing Car Bed!!! You Know You Want Me!!!
HSC
i have alot going on in the same week as well. im totally screwed
society and culture, and modern history are all on the same day! boo hoo to me!
as well as ancient nd extension in the same week
i dont know how im gunna ahndle it
i cant believe theyd be dumb enough to put every history subject in the one week. some on the same day
do you reckon theres any way of getting arorunf this??

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
I'm pretty happy with mine.

17.10 English (Advanced) Paper 1
20.10 English (Advanced) Paper 2
24.10 Mathematics Extension 2
27.10 Mathematics Extension 1
28.10 Music 2
2.11 Chemistry
4.11 Physics

Plus the music practical and music extension performances in September
So it's all spread out and the only 2 exams I have on consecutive days are maths ext 2 and music!

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
I'm pretty happy with mine.

17.10 English (Advanced) Paper 1
20.10 English (Advanced) Paper 2
24.10 Mathematics Extension 2
27.10 Mathematics Extension 1
28.10 Music 2
2.11 Chemistry
4.11 Physics

Plus the music practical and music extension performances in September
So it's all spread out and the only 2 exams I have on consecutive days are maths ext 2 and music!
mines exactly the same exept i dont do mucis and i have SOR 1unit after english, but i dont do it any way so it will just be a waste of an hour and a half 4 me. i love how the sciences and maths are spread out wif a few days between em, making life 4 uss science nerd a lil easyer than those history nerds :p that wot u get 4 doin 5units of history :chainsaw: lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)