2005 HSC Exam Timetable - what do u think? (1 Viewer)

magicspell

HSC
jessied said:
im finished on the 28th of october.. 7 exams in 2 weeks!!! i dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing... only 2 weeks of stress i guess.. the poor people doing economics and drama!
yeh..me too. i finish on 28th oct...and i have 7 exams in 2wks :p i guess it's kinda good that it'll be all ova n done with in 2wks...

missymouse

HSC
It Sucks!!

I Hate The Timetable. I Do Economics So its Like The Last Exam And That Sucks Cause I Was meant to be in Europe For A cousins Wedding.
Modern History Is on My 18th Birthday Which Sucks Cause i Can't Get Trashed Till The 12th or something. What A Way To Spend Your Birthday Writing essays bout trotsky and stuff. I Have Like a week between Exams Except For Business And Economics Which Are Two day Apart Which Sucks. Are They Trying To Kill Me Or Something?

pocketrocket

Re: Missy mouse

missymouse, i believe its just the luck of the draw. I have complaints about the time table, but there's nothing you can do about it, so i suggest that you study and get them, done and over with. My birthday is in the hsc too, but i see it as a good thing. If i was 18 b4 the exams, there would be too much opportunity to get drunk etc, this way it forces me to wait and really enjoy it.
I think it does suck that u cant go to that wedding, but as i said its just the luck of the draw and i dont think they r trying to kill u since they dont really know you personally!!

fakingtheday

HSC
I'm just as tempted to get drunk regardless of whether not i'm 18. I'm 18 the Sunday before our trials, i'll probably go out drinking that night then recover till the thursday. My HSC is over in a week. Boo yeah.

stu_jacks88

4 exams in one week

LaCe said:
Starts on Monday 17th of October with English Area of Study.
A lot of people have a good timetable in terms of the spread of their exams. I finish all my exams in 3 weeks and u could say they are a little bunched up. I got 3 exams in the first week, 2 in the next and 2 in the following week (2days in a row). I guess I cant complain, all of them are in the morning so that's good.
How does your timetable look?
I Have four exams in a row in the very first week, English, then geography, then multimedia (industrial technology) and then english the next day. All of them are in the morning though so i can study for whatever is on the next day. As well as this, all my other exams have three day breaks between each so i guess thats good anyway. If anyone has a worse HSC timetable run than my first week, post it up.

great_guns

HSC
dude at least that day aint ur birthday too!!! HELP ME!!!! i have 3U math, PE and My 18th!! :(:(

J_Z

HSC
hay thanks for that link it was a great help my last exam is the last exam that so sucks

kahlo

HSC
Wow. I feel sorry for a heap of you with where your exams are layed out. Mine are:

Week 1
Adv Eng 1 - 17/20
Adv Eng 2 & Desgin and Tech- 20/10

Week 2
Adv Math - 24/10
Bio - 28/10

Week 4
Vis Arts - 10/11

I am just peeved off that major for Design & Technology and major for Visual Arts are due in on the same day! Bah to Aug 29!

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
mine is very spread out as well except the second week... my ipt in da arvo, chem the next morning!!! nooo... and why does business have to be sooo far back this year!!!

tom123

ha ah mine a shocker.got 5 exams in the first week and 1 on the very last day!lucky me!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
tom123 said:
ha ah mine a shocker.got 5 exams in the first week and 1 on the very last day!lucky me!
he wins (or loses, however the case may be...)

jess_r_2005

HSC
my exam timetable is pretty good, cause i dont have an exam until the 20th and thats the 2nd paper of english. it sux after that cause i have legal on the friday after 2nd english paper. i then have genral maths on monday afternoon and that really sux!!!! i only have 2 afternoon exams and i have good breaks between the days of my exams so i cant really complain.

Last edited:

cartzz

HSC
My HSC timetable

I have four exams in the second wk...modern, ancient, ext english and ext history...i dont think anyone can really be complaining. But seriously...how on earth can they put all histories in one week?!? And with ext english?!!? i think theyre on crack. In addition to this, i have english on the first day and then ecos on the last day...giving me a full week off for one subject...

Kill_Spike

HSC
My exams are:

17 - ENG mornin
20 - ENG mornin

24 - general math arvo
25 - EES mornin

1 - IPT arvo
4 - Entertainment arvo

so mine are pretty spaced out, but i hate that most of my exams are afternoons. Especially Entertainment friday afternoon !~!~! my last exam that sux. also math monday arvo the science next morning...im so skrewd

I dont see why people are so stressed out about HSC, the more streeesed you are the more you freak out and forget things, do others find this is the case. I find that when i get stressed abou tthings my mind goes blank and i freak out and can't concentrait

I reall ydont care about how well i do as i've got a great bf and thats all that matters, i say skrew the hsc!! but any ways, what are others plans for after HSC??

chooky_girl26

Lyshiez
HSC
Uni Grad
my first exam is dance in august and music performance.... wheneva thats on.... my time table is all basically in the 2nd week :S

hyper_crazy

HSC
I hate the fact that Drama is last! It's so frustrating! i have about 9 days between ancient history and Drama..it's on the last day of exams! This also means that i can't go on music camp with school... i hope they do change it... because i will be 18 then and i want to party! having 9 days between my last 2 exams just means that i won't do nealy enough study for drama.. ARGH i want it all to be over!

James_Brown

HSC
English S-Oct 17
English S-Oct 20
Legal-Oct 21
Maths G-Oct 24
Ancient-Nov 1
Modern-Nov 3

And then im finished!!!!!!!!!!!

sy33

i'm cool

the timetable for me is very fair. i ahve at least a one day break between exams and up to a week. i think that it is very fair as it givces students time to prepare for each exam

vivoline

eww hsc

i dont have any exams doubling up on the same day but it still sux hEAPS on the third week ive got
ext eng
ancient history
modern history
AND
ext history
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scrwd!
i dont have the brain power to handle all the info, i honestly think its physically impossible

and to make matters worse after that ive gotta bum around until economics on the last day, i mean CMON cant i get anything out of the stupid hsc?

cheekyT

it sux! all my exams r spread out xcept my two hardest (extension english and ancient hist) which r 1day afta the other!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)