2005 HSC Exam Timetable - what do u think? (1 Viewer)

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
LaCe said:
Spread out you think? Yeah it could be worse... byt saying that some of my friends do eco and they have exams spread out across the 4 weeks. Everyone going to start partying straight after exams?
see i disagree a lil, my friends subjects are "spread" out over 4 weeks, although he does 6 exams (2english, 2maths, SOR, Chem) in 3 weeks and then waits 9 days 2 do eco. that isn spread out that is a bitch. its not like he has it that much more spread out than me, he just has a big gap between his 2nd last and last exam, and its not like there is much he will do in 9 days, that would dramaticly change your marks

chamelia

HSC
I have a problem. Everytime I go to download the timetable from the website the 2nd page wont load for me. Could anyone possibly copy and and past it for me or send me a scanned file or sumthing please?

HSC
here's mine:
17/10: AOS paper
20/10: Advanced english modules
21/10: Legal studies, SOR 2u
24/10: Mathematics
1/11: Information processes and technology
2/11: Chemistry

it's stupid how the english modules, legal, religion and maths are so close together. at least i have a week's break after that to study for ipt and chem.

supergirl

HSC
i have an absolutely shocking timetable.
hate hate hate for the board of studies.

monday 17th october: english paper one. 9.20-11.30am
thursday 20th october: english paper two. 9.25-11.30am
friday 21st october: legal studies. 9.25-12.30pm
friday 21st october: studies of religion. 1.55-3.30pm
monday 31st october: english extension 1. 9.25-11.30am
tuesday 1st november: modern history. 9.25-12.30pm
friday 11th november: drama. 1.55-3.30pm

TEN DAY gap for a DRAMA exam?! what were they thinking?!
and what's with legal studies being straight after english? faaaark!

brightsea

HSC
Here's mine:

17/10 - Adv. AOS
18/10 - Geography
20/10 - Adv. Module
21/10 - SoR I

9 day break and then:

31/10 - Ext. 1 Eng.
2/11 - Chem
3/11 - Modern History
4/11 - Physics and Ext. History

I think I'm going to die. I wish that Physics and Ext. Hist. weren't together and there had been a day or two between at least some of the exam. Oh well, just got to be well prepared I guess.

As a bonus I finish before most people I know who do Business, Eco. and Drama.

Last edited:

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
JamiL said:
see i disagree a lil, my friends subjects are "spread" out over 4 weeks, although he does 6 exams (2english, 2maths, SOR, Chem) in 3 weeks and then waits 9 days 2 do eco. that isn spread out that is a bitch. its not like he has it that much more spread out than me, he just has a big gap between his 2nd last and last exam, and its not like there is much he will do in 9 days, that would dramaticly change your marks
9 days just doing eco. I think that can change ur marks, however if he has left some of his eco study for these 9 days, that's not good. But 9 days is a long time, however, time management is the key. What is a good approach in study/relaxing/sleeping in between exams? I dont stress myself out doing heaps on the days before exams, just do some light revision, going over everything, what does everyone esle do?

chamelia

HSC
belmomoo said:
you need adobe acrobat reader its in .pdf format
right click link and save as if u haev adobe
otherwise dl it from http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/main.html
Thanks heaps. It working fine now.

I have:
Advanced AOS- 17/10
Advanced paper 2- 20/10
Design Tech- 20/10
General Mths- 24/10

Mod History- 3/11
Visual Art- 10/11

Hmm..Id rather not have two on the same day but at least its only design and tech cos thats not a hard one.

karmarama

HSC
snickerdoodle said:
I have two to three days in between all of them except my two best subjects, Modern and s&C, which are my last exams on the 3rd of November.

So I think it sucks.
Exactly the same with me, except I finish a day later.
Who the hell was the genius that put the on the same day... :vcross:

Kulazzi

HSC
I'm happy with mine, most of them I have a 2 to one week break (except for one which is maths and textilesn one day break only) but I have business which is in the last week! :(

Mandy101

HSC
I finish on the last day damnit!!

17/10 English Adv
20/10 English Adv
24/10 General Maths
31/10 English Ext
1/11 Ancient History
4/11 History Extension
11/11 Economics

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
LaCe said:
9 days just doing eco. I think that can change ur marks, however if he has left some of his eco study for these 9 days, that's not good. But 9 days is a long time, however, time management is the key. What is a good approach in study/relaxing/sleeping in between exams? I dont stress myself out doing heaps on the days before exams, just do some light revision, going over everything, what does everyone esle do?
yer it could change ur mark prob from a 70 to a 75-80 or a 92 to a 94... yesh it can change ur mark, but not dramaticly, not from a 65 to a 90 :D

Mandy101

HSC
^It could, but it couldn't. The more cram-free your brain is, the clearer you'll think in the exam room. You either know eco really well by the time the HSC rocks around, or you'll never know it.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
**freakstar87** said:
here's mine:
17/10: AOS paper
20/10: Advanced english modules
21/10: Legal studies, SOR 2u
24/10: Mathematics
1/11: Information processes and technology
2/11: Chemistry

it's stupid how the english modules, legal, religion and maths are so close together. at least i have a week's break after that to study for ipt and chem.
i agree
thats exactly the same as mine except i dont do chem and i do SOR1
that is definetly stupid how the english modules, legal, religion and maths are so close together...
ive got business on the 9th
annie, u finish the HSC 7 days b4 me :chainsaw:

kbu

HSC
i finish the 3rd of november.

at least 3 days in between each of my tests :D

awesome.

Last edited:

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
help me please

xxx
hey ummm wow ive never posted anything on here before....
ok this is just a plea from a poor neglected student whose school is too nasty to provide its students with exam timetables, and whose computer is so mean it won't show her the exam timetable for THURSDAY 20th October thru to WEDNESDAY 26th October. :mad:
So please, look inside your hearts and could someone pretty please with sugar... and strawberries.... and pink lemonade.... and cherries... and everything else sweet and overly desirable on top post those days on this board for me or send to c1airebear@hotmail.com.
All it takes is a simple cut and paste to make the life of one disadvantaged country hsc student a whole lot nicer.
Give Generously :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)