2005 HSC Exam Timetable - what do u think? (2 Viewers)

DanielleM

HSC
l feel like crying 6/ 7 exams in the first week!!!!!!!!!!
then 20 days of then business on the 3rd last day!
how much does that suck!

get_born

DanielleM said:
l feel like crying 6/ 7 exams in the first week!!!!!!!!!!
then 20 days of then business on the 3rd last day!
how much does that suck!
i sware i will never complain again!!!!!

angy_elic

Very Old Member
HSC
Don't worry about your exam being packed into a small space. I had two double exam days when i did the HSC last year and it keeps you in the mood. If you have week gaps you get out of swing.

rissa_101

I have 3 of mine in the first week and 2 in the next week and then im finished by start of November! I guess thats good but its kinda annoying how they are so bunched! ~rissa~

Larina@#$

larinaaaaa
HSC
well mine absolutely sucks, i have spanish and french on the same day :mad: , who can do that? not me! geez, 2 hrs in between aswell. yea, well atleast its all over in 1 and a half weeks. thats so short!! ahh stress mania!

get_born

Larina@#$ said:
well mine absolutely sucks, i have spanish and french on the same day :mad: , who can do that? not me! geez, 2 hrs in between aswell. yea, well atleast its all over in 1 and a half weeks. thats so short!! ahh stress mania!
hey put it this way whil your finished, you get to laugh at others like me who finish on like the last day of the hsc. If you ask me i'd rather finish earlier and get everything over and done with! :uhhuh:

kate1109

Bunched HSC Exams

I found the hsc timetable ok, i guess. I have my first three exams within a week, and then i have over a week off, only to finish with my last three again. not to mention, i have both the very first and very last exam. i think i could handle it tho :)

get_born

kate1109 said:
I found the hsc timetable ok, i guess. I have my first three exams within a week, and then i have over a week off, only to finish with my last three again. not to mention, i have both the very first and very last exam. i think i could handle it tho :)
now thats the sort of attitude every hsc student should have...

HSC ISNT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

mahuligan

HSC
i honestly thought i had the crappiest timetable in the world but DanielleM ures sucks sooo much! haha dont worry though..u can be sure to ace business studies.
mine is kinda like ures but to a lesser extent..

WEEK ONE
mon - english adv
thurs - english adv
friday - legal AND religion

WEEK TWO
monday - maths
thursday - maths extension 1

and then i have freaking FOURTEEN days until economics..which is on the very last day of the exams...but all but one of my close friends do it so theyre gonna be stuck studying to the very end just like me:p

i really hate the thursday and friday of the first week...its gonna be SOOO hard remembering essays for english rel and legal :'(

onigiri

HSC
Mines is really spread out so I'm ok with it.
I have 3 exams in the first week... English paper 1 and 2 and SOR.
I have 2 exams in the second week... Maths and Maths ext 1.
I have 2 exams in the third week... ipt and chemistry.
Then in the last week I only have 1... business studies.

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
i have 3 exams in the fist week, 2 exams 2nd weeks, and 2 in the last week. they are soread out enuf 4 my liking. i have an extra week off and i finish on the friday, meaning im getting pissed :D
most of my friends (close) have phy or chem as there last exam, so im happy. with the exeption of 1 mate who has busness on wed, so im a lil pissed wif dat, i might have 2 post pone my partey... :(

`mz_karen

HSC
If you guys think your timetable sucks, you should see mine I have 4 exams in 3days and 2 of them lie on my 18th birthday on the 4th of November. *sniff sniff*

tendays

ickle firstie
HSC
pretty happy with the spread for me, only three exams, though I have a friends wedding coming up in november and I'm really hoping its not before the 11th because my last exam is drama on the 11th.

get_born

`mz_karen said:
If you guys think your timetable sucks, you should see mine I have 4 exams in 3days and 2 of them lie on my 18th birthday on the 4th of November. *sniff sniff*
here take a box of tissues...

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
last_chance said:
here take a box of tissues...
lol

well to all the muslims out there doing their HSC this year... most of the exam will be in Ramadan.... please guys don't be foolish and decide not to fast... it is obligatory and having HSC is no excuse not to fast... trust me Ramadan and study mix superbly with each other... and after ur suhur is a great time to study.... (even before)... there is tonnes of barakah in regards to time after the fajr prayer... for me i get stuff done in 1 hour that would take me 2 hours to do during the day...

although i fear that i may be doing my physics exam during Eid... noooooo!...

oh well at least i'll have a superb eid staright after the exam Insha'Allah...

good luck ppls

get_born

physician said:
lol

well to all the muslims out there doing their HSC this year... most of the exam will be in Ramadan.... please guys don't be foolish and decide not to fast... it is obligatory and having HSC is no excuse not to fast... trust me Ramadan and study mix superbly with each other... and after ur suhur is a great time to study.... (even before)... there is tonnes of barakah in regards to time after the fajr prayer... for me i get stuff done in 1 hour that would take me 2 hours to do during the day...

although i fear that i may be doing my physics exam during Eid... noooooo!...

oh well at least i'll have a superb eid staright after the exam Insha'Allah...

good luck ppls
THANX for the thought...but in a way i like fasting during exams, you tend to get more into your studies to forget about the whole food and at the same time it makes you feel good...but thats me i dont know about everyone else.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
last_chance said:
THANX for the thought...but in a way i like fasting during exams, you tend to get more into your studies to forget about the whole food and at the same time it makes you feel good...but thats me i dont know about everyone else.
Yes exactly my point and remember Jihad during ramadan will be rewarded greatly....

studying + fasting = Jihad ... think of the rewards....

Last edited:

get_born

physician said:
Yes exactly my point and remeber Jihad during ramadan will be reweraded greatly....

studying + fasting = Jihad ... think of the rewards....
endless!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carita Davies

I have my english and legal studies exam in the first week, then mathematics on monday of the second week, then nothing until business studies which is in the last week of the exams, 16 days betwen maths and legal...its great...just wat i want...not, but at least itll give me time to study for business...so i wont be studying at all for business in my 3 weeks hols...bugger that, i got 4 others to study for. newho...its not really that shabby. its only a little while and itll all be over. and to all you people complaining about not being 18...suckers coz i was 18 in year 11!!!!! i had a year overseas so im older than everyone in my grade by like 6 months. it really is the bomb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)