2005 IPT Trial Paper Discussion (1 Viewer)

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
out school set our own one up by one of our teachers so... it independant... omg my hand hurt so much cos i had english modules that morning... got near half way of the paper and it hurt like hell i think i strained a muscle or something... but overall it was ok... but i must do really good to keep my 1st ranking at my school to compete with all of u's in da hsc... hehehe

HSC
goan_crazy said:
yeah I had never seen outsourcing in IPT but basically its when a business purcahses a service from outside E.g. accounting

What digi fortress said relates it to IPT :eek:
but i didn't get it in my answer :(
what i said relates to software design as that is where i got it from :eek:

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
Ah poor lwaxana, when she spends free time typing up answers to everyone's questions they're all dedicating their flash drives and whatnot to her legacy, and then when she asks people not to discuss exams for a short while they're all like "No! We can do what we like YOU CANT MAKE ME!"

Ahem, may have been dramatised slightly.

Lwaxana

Betazed Ambassador
HSC
N/A
drewgcn said:
What's dithering? Never heard of that.
pg 298 Jacaranda

Dithering is the process of reducing the bit depth of an image, usually to send an image to a device with fewer colours.

The examiners suggested answer was:

Dithering is used to display a colour not found in an existing palette, where a pattern of varying colours is used to produce the required colour.

7th Sign

HSC
my school is soo stupid all my trials are over yet the ipt trial is not till late augest for some reason! who can get me into the direction for some inderpendant papers/cssa past paers i need to get 90% + in this test for sure.....

jambocool

HSC
So how did people actually go for their CSSA trails? What sorrta results?
I ended up getting 73% which i was rather happy with, not sure where i came in the class but it was high i know. Rumour has it i got first :D
So how did you other people go, just so i know what im up against lol :p

Ice man

HSC
so far i hv 58/80 still got the last section to get back :) , i am first at the moment over all and hoping i maintain my position, i need to cuz iv failed everything else :rolleyes: . the question i totally messed up was database one... q22 i think. Got 2 for it :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)