• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2007 Federal Election - Coalition or Labor/Howard or Rudd? (1 Viewer)

Coalition or Labor/Howard or Beazley?

• Coalition

Votes: 249 33.3%
  • Labor

Votes: 415 55.5%
  • Still undecided

Votes: 50 6.7%
  • Apathetic

Votes: 34 4.5%

• Total voters

williams180

HSC
wtf it made the most sense ever going to war in iraq people with their loony left wing propaganda not as much so in this country but the USA are disgusting unpatriotic lunatics who are anti-governement and cannot understand the 'axis of terror' that geoge bush rightly set out to destroy to bring freedom to iraq to take away the tyrannical governemnt that saddam ran and also to demolish the taliban and al=quada throughout pakistan,saudi arabia and iraq. Anyone who feels we should sit back and allow such dispicable acts to occur should seriously consider their place as a person in society. To sacrifice a few great war heroes to save many in the process is an act that takes great courage and commitment and those men die heroes as they have helped create a better world period

iEdd

HSC
Ha, that message makes as much sense as the piss poor grammar you wrote it in.

Patriotism is about defending your country not mindlessly screwing with other ones. Are you honestly saying you think George Bush is a good president?

williamc

HSC
iEdd said:

Patriotism is about defending your country not mindlessly screwing with other ones. Are you honestly saying you think George Bush is a good president?
Thats fucken lol, the word "piss" should only be referred to when talking about alcohol or GTFO.

Thats fucken right GB is the greatest president ever.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
my email was about public education, you know, on behalf of the NSW teachers federation? :eek:

townie said:
lol, costello let it slip in Question Time that it would be the last one before the election
hahaha, yes, i was listening to it on the radio on the way home (I listen to radio national/2UE) and it was funny as hell. Poor guy kept going on as if he'd said nothing. :D

williams180

HSC
iEdd said:

yeh im gonna use grammar on BOS u dickhead and that post made more sense than u could comprehend u retard and damn straight im saying george bush is a good president one of the finest ever his economic policies and war on iraq are quite simply amazing its lunatics like you with ure ridiculous left wing views who cant accept authoraty and their respected position to make decisions for their country in her best interests. You make me sick patriotism is about supporting ure country no matter what and what do u think america is doing in the middle east oh i wonder maybe defending their country u absolute retard learn to think before you post absolutely ridiculous information on this site

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
Malefice said:
Look if you don't care about thousands of innocent people dying because of Australian and american troops then you disgust me. Allowing young children and babies to be victims of this disgraceful war because of selfish people coming from our government. I'm talking about your fav John Howard who does not even deserve the title Prime minister. J.Howard and his friend George Bush began this war in Iraq because of their selfish minds.
How can any individual in their right mind see this act as good?

You Can Bomb The World to Pieces
But You Can't Bomb It Into Peace
-Michael Franti
Hmm, sorry but to clarify.. Would you rather read in the paper each day of Saddam Husein murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi's merely because they looked at him the wrong way and of terrorist's holding the world at large .. or sit back in the knowledge that the chances of Australia being directly affected by terrorism (e.g. actually being bombed) are now minimal because terrorist groups are being shut down by our forces. Possibly not. This has all been a direct result of Australia's involvement in the Iraqi War.

I also believe that this war has definitely been for the better. George Bush merely continued on with what his father started when he was in the White House in the 90's. They did not begin this war because of their 'selfish minds'. They begun it because they saw the effect that Saddam Husein's dictatorship was having on the Iraqi people and the thousands that had been killed through terrorism in the past decades. Now the pathetic imbeciles that thought killing innocent people was 'the will of Allah' are in Guantanamo Bay, where they belong. Read your religion textbooks, it could easily be justified that the Gulf war is a 'just war'.

It's not that we don't care, it's more that the benefits of the war (i.e. saving millions of others from future torture at the hands of terrorists and Hussein) far outweighs the somewhat disproportionate number of people who died as a result of this achievement. It is no different to WWI/WWII/Vietnam.

Additionally, I don't think George Bush is the best president America has had, however he is certainly not the worst. You can't be blinded by the war, you have to look at the total picture, as is the case with Australia and John Howard.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
haha thanks! williams180 and williamc .. you guys have class :) i've agreed with everything you've said!

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
williams180 said:
yeh im gonna use grammar on BOS u dickhead and that post made more sense than u could comprehend u retard and damn straight im saying george bush is a good president one of the finest ever his economic policies and war on iraq are quite simply amazing its lunatics like you with ure ridiculous left wing views who cant accept authoraty and their respected position to make decisions for their country in her best interests. You make me sick patriotism is about supporting ure country no matter what and what do u think america is doing in the middle east oh i wonder maybe defending their country u absolute retard learn to think before you post absolutely ridiculous information on this site
firstly, from a person who manages to jam 10,000 words in two sentences, i can fully comprehend where you find common understanding with Bush.
secondly, his economic crededentials arent so fantastic.
thirdly, its unnatural to mention "war on iraq" and "amazing" in the same sentence.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
onebytwo said:
firstly, from a person who manages to jam 10,000 words in two sentences, i can fully comprehend where you find common understanding with Bush.
secondly, his economic crededentials arent so fantastic.
thirdly, its unnatural to mention "war on iraq" and "amazing" in the same sentence.
Just a note. We live in Australia. Our Prime Minister is John Howard, this is the guy we vote for. America's president is George Bush. The End. But, Australia's economic credentials are outstanding, and its amazing to believe that you believe the war in Iraq was not indeed fantastic in what it has achieved.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Man I love those corpse wars, we'll be able to power our houses with all those burning iraqi corpses.

How has the Iraq war done anything other than made us a GIANT target to terrorism?
We r in their base killin their doodz.

They will not bomb their own country, duh.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Several major US military officers have come out publicy and said the iraq war was a mistake.

Worlds fuckedest state.

iEdd

HSC
williams180 said:
williamc said:
Thats fucken lol, the word "piss" should only be referred to when talking about alcohol or GTFO.

Thats fucken right GB is the greatest president ever.
Sh4DoW said:
haha thanks! williams180 and williamc .. you guys have class i've agreed with everything you've said!
Yep, inbreeding sure is classy. :rolleyes:

williamc

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Inflation is a tax on the poor that only exists because morons like you think the fiat system is sustainable.
It's only been sustainable for the last 15 years? Since it became official RBA policy.

Schroedinger said:
EDIT: Who was the moron that said the Iraq War was just? Jus ad bellum in a pre-emptive war was only justifiable given the damage that could be done by a nuclear strike, Saddam has proven to be far less effective at killing his own people, than his own people have.

You know what the surge is in Iraq? The Surge is the amount of people who are being recruited by extremist networks to perpetrate acts against countries involved in Iraq.
If you have carbombs going off every day and members of your family being slaughtered in sectarian violence, you'd have no qualms about trying to make your voice heard. Violence begets violence, and it's moronic to say anything else about it.

The Iraq war is a failed war of neo-conservative straussian moral policy that is as baseless as it is intellectually flawed. You cannot, and will NEVER be able to spread democracy at gunpoint. Anyone that thinks otherwise is beyond fucking stupid. The only things spread at gunpoint are communism and fascism, things in my mind that are equal in a moral sense.
Whats wrong with fascism? I think it is beautiful.

williams180

HSC
yeh infation is fine anyways and if those so called poor where more productivity we would have greater supply thus bringing down the typical situation of demand pull.
And yes fascism has a lot of good merits

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Fuck off out of my beautiful election thread! I dont want to have to wade through this non-school sludge ever again, you hear me williams?
But props to Schro for a truely excellent edit

williamc

HSC
jb_nc said:
Thread has been ruined and no one is around to clean it up. lol. BOS moderating.

10 November election anyone?

Something on topic: Hoping Howard can get up.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
jb_nc said:
Thread has been ruined and no one is around to clean it up. lol. BOS moderating.

10 November election anyone?
11 November. Lest we forget to remember to vote.

williams180

HSC
well yes hitler had many strong economic plans as well as well grounded authorative views on how to run the state. Morals mean nothing when the economy is at stake one must take measures to achieve its full productivity. Hitler oversaw one of the greatest expansions of industrial production and civil improvement Germany had ever seen, mostly based on debt flotation and expansion of the military. Nazi policies toward women strongly encouraged them to stay at home to bear children and keep house. Hitler also oversaw one of the largest infrastructure-improvement campaigns in German history, with the construction of dozens of dams, autobahns, railroads, and other civil works. Hitler's policies emphasised the importance of family life

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Iron said:
Fuck off out of my beautiful election thread! I dont want to have to wade through this non-school sludge ever again, you hear me williams?
But props to Schro for a truely excellent edit
Quoted for emphasis.

I'm shocked, as usually this thread never requires moderator interference.

New members, you're NOT allowed to post for the sake of STIRRING. You post logical arguments. No tangents, no smart ass name calling. All debate.

Please read the Forum Rules.

And for the regulars, I'm so sorry for "the non-school sludge". I haven't been a very good mod lately, as I am dying for a second mod (in process) and my honours work has picked up full swing. Luckily, I no longer work anymore, so I'll have time for NCAP from around here on. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)