2007 Jerseys (1 Viewer)

talica

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I think its cool, not lame! :eek: But you spelt them wrong.

They should say "o rly?" "ya rly!" and "no wai!" :uhhuh:
yeah, but now the H is slightly falling off from "OH REALLY" how dodgy is that..i've only had it for a week..and haven't even washed it yet.

also i was meant to get a jacket also but they didn't make me one so I need my $70 refund :(

jazzmuzik

HSC
I got the bitch of a job of organising our grade's jersey order!! AHHHH its so frustating, first deciding on a jersey (which we couldnt, so now we have 2 orders!) and now collecting money from everyone is like trying to blood from a stone!!! RANT RANT RANT. so over it! (AND WE ONLY HAVE A GRADE OF 40 PPL, I feel for you larger schools!!!!)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Wow, I saw something interesting today. The school that the other guitarist in my band goes to have given all of the 08ers their jerseys. Apparently it was the same for last year as well. Pretty ghey.

Sofstar

HSC
^^ But they aren't in Yr 12 yet! *shock horror*

Ours are coming sometime round Week 8. I've seen alot of people with 'double' It was shocking. But then i see other people with their coolness jerseys.....awww i want mine...

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Sofstar said:
^^ But they aren't in Yr 12 yet! *shock horror*

Ours are coming sometime round Week 8. I've seen alot of people with 'double' It was shocking. But then i see other people with their coolness jerseys.....awww i want mine...
Hence why I didn't go for double, around 5 kids at my school got that on the back of their jerseys. Plus, I'm no big fan of the Bond series, so meh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)