2007 Mtp Forum (2 Viewers)

Adelya

HSC
ahh yeah... so a bit off topic but i cant seem to find help anywhere else
Anyone know what exactly we are supposed to do for the historical design development part of the design syllabus? we seemed to skip over this in class and i dont quite understand it...

bethrealistic

HSC
Adelya said:
ahh yeah... so a bit off topic but i cant seem to find help anywhere else
Anyone know what exactly we are supposed to do for the historical design development part of the design syllabus? we seemed to skip over this in class and i dont quite understand it...
The best thing you can do is go to the main Bored of Studies website and download some of the notes that other people have uploaded in previous years.

Usually for historical design development you follow one type of textile item (the 'selected focus area') through its development over time, for instance we're doing women's apparel silhouettes through Western 20th C history, basically we just outline the CHANGES and also WHY those changes have come about for each decade.

HSC
OK. I have the Catholic Trial. Just finished typing it up. And OMG, those things have more formatting than a DVD applied to them. Indent this and put this in! Uh!
View attachment 15571

bethrealistic

HSC
rubificticious said:
OK. I have the Catholic Trial. Just finished typing it up. And OMG, those things have more formatting than a DVD applied to them. Indent this and put this in! Uh!
View attachment 15571
lol. =P
Thankyou muchly for the trial paper! Much more comprehensive than ours, I've gotta say.

HSC
bethrealistic said:
lol. =P
Thankyou muchly for the trial paper! Much more comprehensive than ours, I've gotta say.
LOL. No worries! You put yours up!

Is it? How so? I found your's harder.

bethrealistic

HSC
rubificticious said:
LOL. No worries! You put yours up!

Is it? How so? I found your's harder.
I think also because the last questions for our paper were targeted specifically to what our class had been studying, rather than broad questions like would actually be on the HSC exam paper. I think I forgot to warn you about that, sorry!

I'm always worried about that, too; beause the textiles syllabus is so BROAD, that other people around the state have done something completely different to you.
So I'm reading through the Catholic, thinking it's way hard!

I just have to go over my work for the whole year, I think. Haven't done it yet because the actual exam seems so far away!
It's my last exam, too. =) I finish on the 2nd November.

HSC
bethrealistic said:
I think also because the last questions for our paper were targeted specifically to what our class had been studying, rather than broad questions like would actually be on the HSC exam paper. I think I forgot to warn you about that, sorry!

I'm always worried about that, too; beause the textiles syllabus is so BROAD, that other people around the state have done something completely different to you.
So I'm reading through the Catholic, thinking it's way hard!

I just have to go over my work for the whole year, I think. Haven't done it yet because the actual exam seems so far away!
It's my last exam, too. =) I finish on the 2nd November.
Ahh.. I understand.
I guess it seems that way.
I hope the HSC is thus easier, being generic for all.
But definatly to studying everything in depth.
LOL. It's not my last, SOR II is, but that's heaps after Textiles.

~kiki

HSC
look foward to seeing you at texSTYLE ;).... lol. Really original idea-- I think you have a good chance of getting into the exhibition

bethrealistic

HSC
Cinsy said:
Heyy.
I hardly go onto this forum but just to let you know, I uploaded my Majors at:
http://www.myspace.com/cindy4president

There's my Textiles&Design + my Body of work there.
What are you thinking of doing next year, out of interest?
Your project is super! (And I dislike soccer so that's saying something, haha.)

Also I love how in your calendar you have HSC, HSC, Idol Eviction Night, HSC... =)

Cinsy

HSC
N/A
Well I only did TD as a hobby. I really like sewing and making things.
But I want to study journalism at University. So I'm heading that way.

haha thanks! Yeah, I'm going to some Idol shows during my HSC because luckily my timetable is spreaded out.

Yeah, I'm inspired by soccer. My theme is about stereotypes towards females and male dominated sports ie. Soccer.

My focus area is Textile arts.

Cinsy

HSC
N/A
To: Getteral09 vbmenu_register("postmenu_3141817", true);

Hey! My internet is kind of stuffed and I can't get into my inbox messages to reply to your comment. I tried replying back to you on myspace but it said I have to be your friend to send a message.

Getteral09

HSC
N/A
Cinsy said:
To: Getteral09 vbmenu_register("postmenu_3141817", true);

Hey! My internet is kind of stuffed and I can't get into my inbox messages to reply to your comment. I tried replying back to you on myspace but it said I have to be your friend to send a message.
Hey, just add me in the mySpace.^^

Cinsy

HSC
N/A
Getteral09 said:
Hey, just add me in the mySpace.^^
Heyy, I really hate to say this but is it possible if you can add me?
I've tried adding you 10 times but it never got through :worried: so I tried adding a random page and it worked but yours didn't.

HSC
OK. We have gotten our MTPs back. Today, before English we raided the library because our teacher loves displays.
There all up there on mannequins. With our portfolios displayed.
And, frankly, they can stay there.
I don't want them back now that I've seen them again.
But, they're our babies. I always say that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)