2007 NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

*rUsTy*

HSC
What an entertaining game of footy it was last night. Eels proved they can win the big one this year, magnificent performance from both teams. Go the mighty Eels!

HSC
:/ i dunon who from BOS frequents leagueunlimited either, but it has more members online than BOS, thats what i was tryign to say.

HSC
WOW. What a game!!

The Roosters v Warriors was easily one of the best NRL game I've seen in a long time.

Shayne Hayne had a shocker though; and every single Roosters and Warriors supporter would agree with me.

And because it was a draw, and the Roosters are the only team on 19 points, it looks like our awful F/A doesn't matter anymore!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah you dont really see a 31 all draw game every week.
wonder how much they pay that at the tab.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
melb sneaked home with that field goal, what's happening with them? losing a bit of that aura ey? they'd want to gain some momentum going into the finals.

morrin bit haynes, what's going on there? a typical dog? he said it was a brain snap. please!!! whatever happens, you don't bite, that's it.

HSC
i didnt see the game but apparently sharks played heaps well and the storm were without cameron smith. storm should have gone better despite that but from their point of view it would be much better to have their tight games now so they can win them later on. and so they don't peak too early which was probably what happened last year.

chocolate_lover said:
And because it was a draw, and the Roosters are the only team on 19 points, it looks like our awful F/A doesn't matter anymore!
unless of course the warriors and the roosters are on equal points :p

HSC
watatank said:
i didnt see the game but apparently sharks played heaps well and the storm were without cameron smith. storm should have gone better despite that but from their point of view it would be much better to have their tight games now so they can win them later on. and so they don't peak too early which was probably what happened last year.

unless of course the warriors and the roosters are on equal points :p
I was surprised at how much the Storm struggled without Smith. And the Sharks had quite a few opportunities throughout the game, but whenever they looked like they were going to score, they knocked on. :p

Haha. Although, if the Roosters make it to whatever the Warriors are on, I'll be happy. :D

HSC
Hmmm, so Morrin ended up getting 8 weeks. I guess it's fair enough. He possibly deserved more, but definitely no less.

SyCoTiC

HSC
Just a piece of trivial amusement..

Saints fans.. I very much envy you, your #1 ticket holder: Johnny Howard.

SyCoTiC

HSC
My mates and myself were sitting about 10m from the incident - a good view. From what we saw he bit another Eels player beforehand but it wasn't cited. He's a grub.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wow, what a game. wish i didnt change my tip to tigers at the last second, though :(

iamsickofyear12

HSC
stazi said:
wow, what a game. wish i didnt change my tip to tigers at the last second, though :(
The end was good but the rest of the game was shit.

The whole season has been shit.

I'm not watching anymore.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
wow another close game for the roosters...and this time they actually won.
anasta's reaction when he just missed the field goal was just gold <3

pinoying

HSC
lol yeah poor bloke i had to feel bad for him. Didn't think after two failed attempts that theyd come away with the win. Great try at the end too.

HSC
Fuck I love the Roosters. :eek::eek:

And the look on Anasta's face!!! Awww. :( Haha, it was gold!

But that last pass he did, to set up the try; I'm so glad he's a Rooster. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)