2007 NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
brogan77 said:
Meh, they'll prolly both lose.
The last time I said two teams that were playing against each other would lose, the score was 0-0 until like the 70th minute. :eek: I thought it was hilarious.

I think it was the Dragons vs Eels game last year?
watatank said:
That's one better than the roosters. ;)
:(

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
The last time I said two teams that were playing against each other would lose, the score was 0-0 until like the 70th minute. :eek: I thought it was hilarious.

I think it was the Dragons vs Eels game last year?
hahaha i think that was the game where parra kicked a field goal, then dragons kicked two, and then scored a soft late try in the end. 8-1 dragons way lol.

HSC
watatank said:
hahaha i think that was the game where parra kicked a field goal, then dragons kicked two, and then scored a soft late try in the end. 8-1 dragons way lol.
Yeah, that's the game, :lol:

SyCoTiC

HSC
Yep, that'd be Jeremy Smith's fault for that. Cooper pounced on that and scored the try after his horrible attempt at a kick. =P

HSC
SyCoTiC said:
Anyone going to the game? I'm pretty sure the games don't sell out so might as well just buy it at the box office on the day unless you people plan on buying general admission. You save $7 if you book beforehand on Ticketek but the Dragons usually fire for these clashes. Oh it's gonna be good. =)
the anzac day clash is never sold out. i went there once, it was good going there and all but its way too convenient to stay at home and watch it :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ahh good win by the rabbitohs
hard to see them drop out of the top 8 by seasons end

haha i was just checking the ladder, and it seems roosters are off the mark...all to the courtesy of a bye :rofl:

Marny

HSC
Can u imagine how embarrassing it'll be if Dragons lose to Rooster tomorrow? Hope they can win or else i'm gonna be copping it from my brothers all week.

SyCoTiC

HSC
Didn't think it'd be sold out either. Went last year and the weather was absolutely atrocious, we were sitting there with our $5 poncho's looking like the KKK in the rain. Still a good game though but with the rain for the last 2 days I don't think I'll be going anymore. =\

Prefer to stay at home for poker! =)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
hey you know what, you roosters and dragons supporters dont even need to buy tickets anymore. for the past 2 games at aussie, i've seen people giving away their tickets - FREE!

so if you really want to go to the game but too tight, just stick around and you'll find someone.

but what about the rabbitohs... pull them off now and test them for steroids.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Marny said:
Can u imagine how embarrassing it'll be if Dragons lose to Rooster tomorrow? Hope they can win or else i'm gonna be copping it from my brothers all week.
it wont be that embarrassing because both teams are playing absolute shithouse football atm, so it wont be no surprise if roosters manage to beat the dragons tomorrow

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
watatank said:
funniest game of the young century. i remember john howard being at that game....maybe his presence added that excitement factor.
john howard at more footy games please!

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
onebytwo said:
funniest game of the young century. i remember john howard being at that game....maybe his presence added that excitement factor.
haha johnny boy, can he ever get anything right? though i will still vote for him...

i remember a hilarious try by ryan cross last year, he scored and then his pants were pulled completely off by a chasing brian carney. then the footy show added to it by putting on a cross-carney stalking affair special. great stuff.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
looks like the roosters are on track to notch up their first win of the season

iamsickofyear12

HSC
This is a horrible game. Both teams are absolutely hopeless. The Roosters may win but it won't change the fact that they are pathetic. Unfortunately I'm sure a lot of people (mainly Roosters fans) will disagree.

HSC
A win is a win. :D:D:D

Yay, 1000!

onebytwo said:
Hahaha, I didn't realise that he was there! I have no problem with him going to more footy games; just as long as he doesn't go to Roosters games. :p
wuddie said:
haha johnny boy, can he ever get anything right? though i will still vote for him...

i remember a hilarious try by ryan cross last year, he scored and then his pants were pulled completely off by a chasing brian carney. then the footy show added to it by putting on a cross-carney stalking affair special. great stuff.
I remember that try. How could I forget? :p

If only there were more tries like that... ;)

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Marny said:
:rofl:

SyCoTiC

HSC
Both teams played with absolute crap. It was only thanks to a decent kicking game by the Roosters that won them the game with a bit of catching brillance that set up the win. Congratulations to their 100th win!

Almost every Dragons kick went down the throat of the Roosters on the full and they played themselves out of the game with dropped balls, numerous obstructions and plenty of penalties given away at crucial times. Shameful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)