2007ers - What do you want to do after the HSC? (1 Viewer)

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
Zazo said:
i want to do hopefully:
Medicine/surgery at UNSW
Pharmacy at any uni !!
something realted to science espeacially chem !!
:)
thats it! its my turn!
ur choices are alot like mine sumthing related to science!
1- BOptom BSci @ unsw
after that
pharmacy or psychology or med sci
after that
wearing a white coat and doing futher research into the xylem and phloem of Australian native plants to torture HSC biology students into learning advanced transport mechanisms... muahahaha! okay not to that point. But research is cool.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
a year on exchange in Europe somewhere [ pref France..]
then...
uni for a combined law degree at usyd...
either media&com or international studies...

Zazo

Pharmacist :)
On earth, on a huge island, in the best city, Sydn
HSC
Uni Grad
2opinion8d said:
thats it! its my turn!
ur choices are alot like mine sumthing related to science!
1- BOptom BSci @ unsw
after that
pharmacy or psychology or med sci
after that
wearing a white coat and doing futher research into the xylem and phloem of Australian native plants to torture HSC biology students into learning advanced transport mechanisms... muahahaha! okay not to that point. But research is cool.
Really thats gr8 to hear i just love science that i'm actually doing all 3 sciences( phys, chem, and bio) but most of all i love chem. but i'm scared into not getting in medicine and pharmacy coz of those tests (UMAT and stat) oh well :)

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Zazo said:
Really thats gr8 to hear i just love science that i'm actually doing all 3 sciences( phys, chem, and bio) but most of all i love chem. but i'm scared into not getting in medicine and pharmacy coz of those tests (UMAT and stat) oh well :)
I know what you mean, UMAT arrrrrrrh!! and then there's the interview.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
Would just like to see if anyone knows.....
Is it possible to get into Medicine at USYD being undergraduate as opposed to post-graduate? I would really love to do medicine, but the time factor is slightly off-putting.

P.S. Random I know, but did anyone go to My Chemical Romance concert at the Hordern on 27th? It was AWESOME! :)

Thanks

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
zdzislaw said:
Would just like to see if anyone knows.....
Is it possible to get into Medicine at USYD being undergraduate as opposed to post-graduate? I would really love to do medicine, but the time factor is slightly off-putting.
You can get into one of their programs where you have to do BMedSci, BSci(Adv), BArts(Adv)(Hons) or Music Studies for the first three years or so and maintain a average mark of above 80 (I think). After that, you'll be admitted to the USyd postgrad course without any further hurdlessuch as GAMSAT.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
Thanks guys!
So, got alot of work to do then yeah? =P
Have fun at school peoples, coz i sure won't!

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
omg.. everyone seems so dedicated towards their studying and considering all the courses everyone want to do~~(and im sure they'll get it)
i want to do something along the lines of teaching//chinese medicine//medicine??
maybe...;; i still dont know;; omg.. im screwed!! haha..;;
anyway~~ but i dont want to stay here,,
im planning to save up money, move to the US or somewhere in the UK~~ funfun..!!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Well I plan on relaxing like hell, even if my mark is bad - going to parties every night, and playing some sports that I don't havea chance to this year that involve drinking, such as golf and cricket.

After the couple of months of pure freedom are gone, I plan to go to Newey or Canberra to study Economics.

sxcfee

HSC
i want to get into
b. education (early childhood) @ mq uni

nicole21290

HSC
First, I'm going to get a part time job. Secondly, I'm going to go to the University of Wollongong and get a B. of Education in Primary teaching. All this, of course, depends on me going O.K. this year at school!

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
double u tee eff.

ditto.

im off to france for a year, then *Hopefully**prays PRAYS* [and im agnostic hhaa..].. Combined law at usyd
if not..
pregnancy, baby grants and pensions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)