2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Well lets compare the fixture lists:

Utd: Villa (h) WIN if Anfield is anything to go by, Sunderland (a) WIN Sunderland are woeful, Portsmouth (h) probably WIN, Spurs (h) in form Spurs and they do know how to park a bus. DRAW, Boro (a) Banker WIN, Boro are puerile, City (h) City did the double last season, lets for arguments sake say they hold Utd to a DRAW, Wigan (a) could be a toughie, Wigan are hard to break down at home DRAW, Arsenal (h) Utd could be fatigued by now if still in all competitions DRAW, Hull (a) if Hull need to win to stay up it could make things very interesting, but a WIN on Hull's current form.

65 + 19 = 84 points.

Liverpool: Fulham (a), Utd came unstuck but Fulham are good at home DRAW, Blackburn (h) have struggled at home all season against the likes of Blackburn but in form so WIN, Arsenal (h) have a great record at Anfield against Big Four but Arsenal are on the improve so DRAW, Hull (a) should WIN, Newcastle (h) Banker WIN, West Ham (a) banana skin fixture, Hammers hold out for a DRAW, West Brom (a) Banker WIN, Spurs (h) If everything is on the line, Anfield should get them home for a WIN.

64 + 18 = 82 points.

So I'm predicting Utd just hold on.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
fair enough.

although, i'll have to disagree with your prediction for the final united match.

firstly, hull are currently shit, also, if the past few weeks are anything to go by, then the competition is going to go down to wire, so i doubt united will be breathing easy come final matchday - like they have in previous seasons.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
This has breathed new life into the title race. I would love it, absolutely love it, if Utd collapsed and Liverpool won the title.

Maybe Rafa's facts were right all along?
ahaha i just picked that up.

thought you were out looking for a managerial vacancy, kevin keegan?

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
OMG 1000th post in thread!

If Hull are shit and I have predicted Utd to win, isn't that all that matters? I think Hull have probably got enough points to stay up so they might just roll over a la Wigan-Utd last season.

Edit: Your double post meant you got it you bastard.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
You're an Arsenal supporter, I don't feel like laughing. Just sympathy. Lol.

I really should start a 2008/09 League One thread. Another good win by Leeds! Consolidating our playoff spot. One step closer to returning to the EPL...

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
29 goals? interesting. i like to think there is a reason he is playing in the lower leagues though.

i'm pretty sure he was my go to man on fifa, when i was using leeds to start from scratch and work my way up to the epl.

haha man, i was just wiki'ing up on some leeds' data, and came across a list of 'leeds united's 100 greatest players' - compiled in 2000.

and fabian delph is number 25.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
bentley deserves every bit of his bench time, that cocky twit.

anyway, this argument could go on forever...i'd like your opinion after this weekend though, since we'll be watching the same match.
They did not do much to impress me. Young was OK, just Ok. I will give him that much, ran around like a nutter, never stopped, but Lennon played a lot better v Chelsea then what Gabby and Young did v us. Milner did decent too.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
retard, i refer you to champion's league final 2007.

THUS I CONCLUDE JERMAINE PENNANT IS A WORLD-CLASS WINGER.

*facepalm*

SM_Liverpool

HSC
......................What the fuck? Either you have serious issues or you need to start using that quote butten..

u-borat

Banned
HSC
no, you just need to be able to pick up allusions.

one game dost not maketh a player.

honestly, its really not that hard to comprehend.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
no, you just need to be able to pick up allusions.

one game dost not maketh a player.

honestly, its really not that hard to comprehend.
At least refer to my post, had no clue what you were talking about. Was not the 1st game I have seen them play, I have seen a few, Izzay asked me for my opinion after they played us, I gave my opinion, when did I say they are shit and they wont make it because they fucked up against us? I didn't, simply commented on how they played with us, which is what Izzay asked. Retard.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
Sorry to go off topic but I just saw a poor Indian bloke being chased by 2 staffy looking dogs across the road from me, fuck me lol. Go on Borat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)