2008/09 English premier League (3 Viewers)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
i just saw some highlights.
how about gera's goal. that was a fuckin belter.
and schwarzer looked to make some good saves.

edit: liverpool fans are wetting themselves

Last edited:

Charizard

HSC
Chelsea managed to get themselves in a position where they had to beat an in form team away from home.

But still, if you want to champions, you need to win games like that, tbh its all liverpool/ man utd for the league now.

still lol 2-0

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Rooney's sending off probably helps Utd in the run in. When he is out of form, he is really out of form. Three games without Rooney = not many dropped points for Utd.

Still, I would rather see Liverpool win the title than Utd or Chelsea. Let's hope Rafa doesn't fuck up tonight. Absolutely no excuses for failure.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Rooney's sending off probably helps Utd in the run in. When he is out of form, he is really out of form. Three games without Rooney = not many dropped points for Utd.

Still, I would rather see Liverpool win the title than Utd or Chelsea. Let's hope Rafa doesn't fuck up tonight. Absolutely no excuses for failure.
disagree.
was watching the game with a manu fan and we both agreed rooney was their best player in the half hour after the break where manu dominated and were very unlucky not to score.

also
danny murphy <3

Last edited:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
yes...when he scores.
He's probably scored more than Adebayor this season.

And we've lost a couple of times even when he's scored. That streak was broken 2 seasons ago at Arsenal. He scored first and we ended up losing 2-1.

We haven't lost a game in which Park has started prior to the defeat by Liverpool. Now we've lost twice in 2 weeks.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
He's probably scored more than Adebayor this season.

And we've lost a couple of times even when he's scored. That streak was broken 2 seasons ago at Arsenal. He scored first and we ended up losing 2-1.

We haven't lost a game in which Park has started prior to the defeat by Liverpool. Now we've lost twice in 2 weeks.
barely, forgetting ofcourse that adebayor has been injured for an endless amount of games.

he doesn't score like he used to. i know why and dont really want to get into the whole debate, but still, he doesn't.

solid throw by rooney yesterday though, would have made most goalkeepers proud.

Charizard

HSC
Man utd's culture clearly encourages being a spoilt brat. All of them are a bunch of sooks except van der sar.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
This has breathed new life into the title race. I would love it, absolutely love it, if Utd collapsed and Liverpool won the title.

Maybe Rafa's facts were right all along?
Nobody is counting their chickens yet, except Gerrard who reckons they can win all the remaining games while we can't.

Of course if we collapse it'll be humiliating and devastating, but we'll leave that for next month. Any team can drop points here and there. We're still leading, that's the most important thing.

Yeah I'm sure Benitez's rant have finally got us those 3 red cards in 2 consecutive games. :rolleyes:

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
...and you are all yet to play Arsenal.

be nice and i might put in a good word to Arsene. i'll get him to play Song against which ever team i like more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)