• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Munich, 1974:

Young nation Australia has just qualified for their inaugural World Cup appearance. Captain Johnny Warren was said to be pleased. Prime Minister Gough Whitlam sent his congraluations via typewriter.

OMG did anyone hear this on the wireless?

F

filofr3ak

Chelsea and Utd both wanted Mikel. Mikel wanted to go to Chelsea. Norwegian club said Utd had acted unethically and sued. FIFA rules that Mikel goes to Chelsea, but only after compensation of 4 mill to Norwegian club and 12 mill to Utd. Utd get a massive sum for a player who never set foot in their club. Money directly finances Carrick from memory.

Your lack of timing is almost as bad as your haircut.
omg - hot off the presses:

italy has just won the world cup after a penalty shoot-out against france.

i repeat, ITALY HAS JUST WON THE WORLD CUP

fuck all y'alll :p

cut some slack

id fuck all of youz in soccer with my asian eyes closed as they are

Roy9

HSC
Wow, Howard Webb is a fucktard. Should've been an indirect free kick, not a penalty. Great game to watch for the neutral fan, I almost had a heart attack on about 10 separate occasions though.

F

filofr3ak

geez man i ddnt realise people were talking bout him... and that cut was two years ago...

but who gives two fucks

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
was that because he was supposed to go to united or something?
i'm not too familiar with the whole situation.
We signed him from Lyn in Norway. There was a press conference, everyone was happy. Then he had a cry that he was forced to sign for us, because he had always wanted to play for Chelsea.

Shit ended up with FIFA, and they ruled that we must get compensation if he was to go to Chelsea. And yes that was the best piece of business we've ever done.

HSC
I used to hate Fulham under Coleman. They were the Bolton of London. Under Hodgson they play decent football. Good to see them not in a relegation scrap this year.
definitely. been a very solid and well-organised side this season, plus, as you said, they're not afraid to play football.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Wow, Howard Webb is a fucktard. Should've been an indirect free kick, not a penalty. Great game to watch for the neutral fan, I almost had a heart attack on about 10 separate occasions though.
howard webb is shit. we know this.

personally, i'd rather villa lose,
but such a result couldn't have been better for arsenal.

we continue our march towards UCL next season.

Roy9

HSC
Didn't see it, but you must be disappointed about blowing a two goal lead at your major UEFA cup rival?
On two occasions as well. 2-0 up and then 3-1 up.

Ah well, if I was offered a point before the game I probably would've taken it. Gotta focus on the FA Cup semi now...

Roy9

HSC
"They should put adverts on the soles of Ashley Young's boots. My goodness me, he does know how to fall over."

Used to admire him.... but now it looks like he's been watching too many C Ronaldo vids and basing his game upon that.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
howard webb is shit. we know this.

personally, i'd rather villa lose,
but such a result couldn't have been better for arsenal.

we continue our march towards UCL next season.
You are already home. 18 matches undefeated in the EPL, where was that consistency earlier in the season? Title was effectively gone by November.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
You are already home. 18 matches undefeated in the EPL, where was that consistency earlier in the season? Title was effectively gone by November.
i don't want to say this, but that run of 18 games undefeated started around the time fabregas got injured.

omg. there it is. i cant believe i said it.:spzz:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)