• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008/09 English premier League (3 Viewers)

08er

HSC
Fabregas is such a great player that it's hard to believe arsenal went 18 games unbeaten in his absence

08er

HSC
manchester city lose again. besides having an unbalanced team being an issue, does anyone else think hughes is not the right man for the job?

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Fabregas is such a great player that it's hard to believe arsenal went 18 games unbeaten in his absence
iirc they have lost 1 game in 24 (roma-ucl 1/4 final) and fabregas was injured for all but 3 of them.

haha did anyone see tuncay's celebration for boro's first goal?
he just palmed the steward/guard away and threw himself into the crowd lol

Charizard

HSC
Give me Mikel for 12 million over Nani for 14 million any fucking day of the week.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
I watched the last ten mins doing the same thing. If Bolton can score 3, imagine what Torres can do? CL tie might not be over. Note to Rafa: Chelsea cannot defend long balls.

Utd didn't deserve to win - again - they were outplayed in spells by Sunderland. But title winning sides win when they don't deserve to.
Im glad you picked up on that. Although im doubtful we will win, we could so some damage as a lot of our goals this season have indeed come from long balls, fingers crossed.

HSC
Im glad you picked up on that. Although im doubtful we will win, we could so some damage as a lot of our goals this season have indeed come from long balls, fingers crossed.
as big a task it will be, i really can't write off liverpool anymore after the champions league final against milan. :p

SM_Liverpool

HSC
haha, i know, also remeber Olympiakos... I dunno man. I rekon if we do win ill drop school and become a monk, dedicate my life to the monestry of Liverpool. I'll be boot boy for all I care, or i'll clap politely and sip a beer, either way i'll do something fucked up.

HSC
haha, i know, also remeber Olympiakos... I dunno man. I rekon if we do win ill drop school and become a monk, dedicate my life to the monestry of Liverpool. I'll be boot boy for all I care, or i'll clap politely and sip a beer, either way i'll do something fucked up.
hahaha

08er

HSC
will be very interesting to see what rafa got up his sleeves

08er

HSC
rofl. hes preparing another verbal attack on sir alex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)