• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Barry Ferguson and Allan McGregor have been told their Scotland careers are over while both were also suspended for two weeks without pay by Rangers

The club handed out the maximum sanction available after the pair were summoned to a meeting with chief executive Martin Bain having been sent home from training earlier in the day.
Both players were involved in a drinking session at Scotland's team hotel at the weekend and then enraged club and national team bosses by apparently making V-signs while on the bench after being dropped for the 2-1 win over Iceland at Hampden.
The Scottish Football Association had claimed the matter was closed but then acted on Friday afternoon (Saturday morning AEDT) by announcing Ferguson and McGregor will no longer be considered for international selection.

haha

u-borat

Banned
HSC
im staying up.

and celtic fag
can you like...
make a scottish league thread
so u can write your monologues about them there?

kthx

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
rofl epic fail from tottenham, blackburn come back from 1-0 down to win in the final 10 minutes.

HSC
i am not 'knocking' him.

I am making the statement that kuyt looks aesthetically vomitworthy when he's dribbling.
ahahah, fair play. my mistake, it's just that kuyt has been the target of abuse from many-a liverpool supporter in the past.

on that ban for ferguson and mcgregor, certainly it is very harsh. a few matches ban and perhaps a fine would do, but a life ban and to be stripped of club and country captaincies is very, very harsh for such a minor offence.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
yeeeeaa adebayor, cesc and the prodigy, all back with a bang.

lol at the dirty spuds who cant keep an attack led by none other than chris samba at bay for 10 minutes.

08er

HSC
i was surprised to see rafa on the field just before half time started ahha

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
im staying up.

and celtic fag
can you like...
make a scottish league thread
so u can write your monologues about them there?

kthx
lolk

youre just upset my brother went to the fulham liverpool game

Last edited:

Charizard

HSC
Because Fulham are shit and he is shit.

Anyway Chelsea got up 2-0.

Newcastle to get relegated.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
because liverpool season passes are pricey or because he lives in london?

because of the price and the fact he lives close to craven cottage

he used to live near the emirates, and would go seen arsenal play but yer decided to get a fulham season pass because its close to him, cheaper and he still gets to see the best teams play

SM_Liverpool

HSC
I know what you said. MY point is even if he plays at the standard he is now for another year or 2 their is still basically no chance hed be considered top 5, when you consider how many great players play in the midfield, he would be lucky to be scratching at 10.

You just have this stupid liverpool bias, which shits me, as its usually an indicator of people who know fuck all about football. E.g like morons you meet on the street

"beckams the best player in the world!!"
Im a bias cunt and a WUM, but I love it because it highlights how much I love the club. I hate those fucks, the amount of times you speak those guys, most of them being Mancs just cracks me. Convo's usually consist of Giggs is the best LM in the game, Scholes/Carrick are better then Gerrard, CR7 wank wank wank wank wank wank wank, green mecurials, Portugal jersey to boot, Berbatov gloves and a riduclous bias for Rooney. Oh, and most of them have riduclous immiations of Ronaldo haircuts and shave their legs, wear their local district clubs shorts and a pair of rabens.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
because of the price and the fact he lives close to craven cottage

he used to live near the emirates, and would go seen arsenal play but yer decided to get a fulham season pass because its close to him, cheaper and he still gets to see the best teams play
Seems like a smart thing to do. Theres something like a 3 year waiting list to get a pass for Liverpool and other big clubs.

Roy9

HSC
It's good that daylight savings has ended.... EPL games are on earlier now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)