2008 HSC Timetable (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Natalie:)~

HSC
I HATE the timetable, my first exam on day 1 of HSC, last exam on last day of HSC, 3 exams on first 3 days, maths and legal on same day AND like 2 weeks between 2nd last and last exam. I really hate it!! if only SAC was not on last day.

SiN3m

HSC
aussiechick007 said:
well our school hasnt given us them yet either....... but alot of us have looked it up
we ALL looked them up...some of or teachers didn;t even know they came out! we had to tell THEM about when the exams for their own subjects are on

*still crying about maths, and then the next day bth bio and legal! :eek:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
~Natalie:)~ said:
I HATE the timetable, my first exam on day 1 of HSC, last exam on last day of HSC, 3 exams on first 3 days, maths and legal on same day AND like 2 weeks between 2nd last and last exam. I really hate it!! if only SAC was not on last day.
Well, can't you take advantage of the fact that you have 2 weeks between the 2nd last and the last exam? It seems like a good chance for you to do well in it. :) :) :)

But I feel sorry for you about having 3 exams in the first 3 days, it will be quite intense in terms of workload. Good luck.

michael1990

HSC
Without Wings said:
The Board of Studies sends copies of the timetable to the schools (to be distributed to students) as well as publishes it online.

Either a lot of your schools haven't received it yet or they haven't distributed it yet. If you are interested in gaining a copy then talk to your school.
Is it an individual timetable?
Or a timetable with every subject on each day?

esa91

HSC
risole91 said:
I am very happy with my mine.

I don't have any more then one exam, I have over a week between economics and PDHPE.

The worst i have is maths then followed by biology the next day.

:D

Oh, and i finish on the 5th November.
you think that's bad i have maths 2 unit followed by modern history the next day then the day after that i have hospitality.
now hospo is easy but maths and modern scare me.. :confused::burn: :confused:

but then i have a week +1 to prepare for art which i think is gay... but i finsish on the 6th...

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
esa91 said:
you think that's bad i have maths 2 unit followed by modern history the next day then the day after that i have hospitality.
now hospo is easy but maths and modern scare me.. :confused::burn: :confused:

but then i have a week +1 to prepare for art which i think is gay... but i finsish on the 6th...
no. he quite clearly doesn't think that's bad. didn't the big green grin tip you off that he was rather pleased with how things turned out?

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I don't think our school has even mentioned it to anyone.
The ones who know about it looked it up themselves or heard about it through friends.
Then again, my school is pretty disorganised when it comes to distribution of notification, lol.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Patar, love your sig =)

Just like to take this opportunity to point out there are 155 days till the HSC starts.
Full days, not just school days.
155 actual days.

Um... gahh -crawls under rock with reeeeaaaaallllllly big text book-

SiN3m

HSC
Patar said:
Well that's just way off.

Guys, guys, there is a weekend seperating Legal Studies on the Friday Afternoon, and then Maths in on the Monday morning. :)
not for me...general maths on the thursday and then both bio and legal on the friday....3 exams in 2 days...how can i NOT stress???:mad:

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
LOL

I have this friend who tried telling me that this timetable is only a draft!
What BS !!
she's like its a draft, cause they have to fix up clashes, "my mummy is in a school and is friends with people at BOS and they said its only a draft"
My ASS!

Whatever man! people like that piss me off!

bvl

HSC
aussie girl it is potentially a draft. or at least it is on individual cases. i know with the langauge speaking exams seeing as they are on weekends if you have sports finals or something on that day you can request that the time be changed or day moved for you. however you are correct for the overall sitdown exams. it is the final copy.

michael1990

HSC
~aussiegirl!~ said:
LOL

I have this friend who tried telling me that this timetable is only a draft!
What BS !!
she's like its a draft, cause they have to fix up clashes, "my mummy is in a school and is friends with people at BOS and they said its only a draft"
My ASS!

Whatever man! people like that piss me off!
They can still be changed if they find problems with the timetable. Not that they will, but there still is a possibility that it can change.

ZaraKu

HSC
I hate the fact that my French speaking exam is on a Saturday, AND in August!! WTF?!

seduktive

HSC
Im happy with my exams .. Even though I finish on the 30th October.

Then after that Im off overseas. gosh finishing so early seems like all my exams are bunched up.

I hate the fact that my Design & Tech is on the same day as Paper 2 of english.

chelc

HSC
my hsc is not to good

9/8 - french speaking
23/8 - japanese speaking
somtime in sept - music prac
16/10 - business (am)
17/10 - english (am)
- Japanese (pm):mad1:
20/10 - english (am)
27/10 - mathematics (am)
- music (pm):mad1:
5/11 - french (pm)

i finish 4 week b4 my 18th so its not to bad. two days with two exams are going to kill me!!!:bomb:

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
SiN3m said:
not for me...general maths on the thursday and then both bio and legal on the friday....3 exams in 2 days...how can i NOT stress???:mad:
Ooh soz, wasn't thinking, General IS there.

Patar, love your sig =)

Just like to take this opportunity to point out there are 155 days till the HSC starts.
Full days, not just school days.
155 actual days.

Um... gahh -crawls under rock with reeeeaaaaallllllly big text book-
Hehe, that's true too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)