bulldogs by 3
roosters
raiders
sea eagles
tigers
eels
storm
titans

The rabbitohs don't seem to be starting the season very well. If they can't beat a middle-order team like the bulldogs without Wing then they might be in trouble for the next couple of months.

Last edited:

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Fuck Steve Clarke or whoever the video referee was.

Useless bastard .

leoyh

mic`
HSC
man the roosters played pretty good last night man, offense and defense. but yeah that shit ref decision cost em rofl. not that i care cause i tipped the broncos. yeah!

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
no, you can't blame that ref for one mistake. what about that try kenny-dowall bombed at the end? a clear run to the line after a pierce kick, he decided to take it fancy and stepped out. that was as good a chance as the one clark disallowed.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
I can blame the ref because everyone in the stadium knew it was a try, even Wayne Bennet and Darren lockyer confessed they thought it was a try.

I don't care about incorrect decisions when the video is inconclusive or difficult to tell, but diallowing a try because the ref applied the rules incorrectly shits me.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
you would not have cared less if that happened to the broncos. so don't blame bad decisions when they go against your team, because sure as hell there has been times when they went in your favour.

great win from the canberra and tigers, both upsets against more fancied oppositions. although i am yet to see the real cowboys team, tigers have done very well to kept them to 10. a thrilling victory for the knights. they hung on to dear life in the last 15min, first extra time of the season.

oh, and for just for you blakegman, you want to talk about manly's match ruined by video ref as well? because they have the double the reason to whinge.

Last edited:

leoyh

mic`
HSC
horrible tipping wk. eels get beaten by the warriors. knights prevail by 1 over the sea eagles and same goes with sharks and storms. man thats 3 bad tips

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
i never knew these words could be in the same sentence like this: melb lost at their home ground!

hopefully the dragon can finally manage a win.

HSC
What do you think the top 8 will look like come the seasons end? Mine would have to be (not inany order);
Melbourne
Manly
Roosters
Eels
Warriors
Sharks
Tigers
Titans

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
haha every retard tipped titans, you stupid mother fuckers!! st george!!!! st george!!

ledzeppelin

HSC
6/8 week one to 2/8 this week :(
plus driving down to WIN Stadium and then getting rather wet :(
As long as Manly continue to play Lyon at 5/8th, they will continue to be shit. they don't have any points in them

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
#23 said:
What do you think the top 8 will look like come the seasons end? Mine would have to be (not inany order);
Melbourne
Manly
Roosters
Eels
Warriors
Sharks
Tigers
Titans
NO BRONCOS, GTFO OFF THIS THREAD YOU ASSHOLE

GO THE BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
ledzeppelin said:
6/8 week one to 2/8 this week :(
plus driving down to WIN Stadium and then getting rather wet :(
As long as Manly continue to play Lyon at 5/8th, they will continue to be shit. they don't have any points in them
Sadly we dont have a 5/8. I really don't know why the fuck did we let Monaghan go.

Des please play Beaver at 5/8 and put Lyon back in the centres.

HSC
Monaghan left because he wanted to play halfback.

Menzies at five eighth isn't much better but it does beat the current combination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)