2008 Presidential Election - Obama v McCain (3 Viewers)

Who would you vote for?

• Barrack Obama

Votes: 380 76.0%
  • John Mccain

Votes: 120 24.0%

• Total voters

atreus

HSC
Did anyone see when Cindy McCain was asked about Palin's foreign policy experience? She said that Palin was the Governor of the state that was closest to Russia.

ZabZu

HSC
atreus said:
Did anyone see when Cindy McCain was asked about Palin's foreign policy experience? She said that Palin was the Governor of the state that was closest to Russia.
I heard a few conservatives say that. There was Steve Doocy from Fox News and also Laura Bush. Its ridiculous.

I find it ironic that republicans who are social and economic conservatives oppose abortion and say that they are pro-life but they are against universal health care. Thousands of Americans die because they cant afford treatment. I suppose those republicans support foetuses/people staying alive as long as it doesnt cost them anything.

Last edited:

MissSarajevo

HSC
atreus said:
After reading Sarah Palin's biography at wikipedia, I totally admired Sarah Palin i've never heard about anyone as honest and trustworthy as her. She will be the moral guiding force of America once elected. ;) I cant wait her to clean up corruption in washington DC.

Farfour

Banned
HSC
N/A
MissSarajevo said:
After reading Sarah Palin's biography at wikipedia, I totally admired Sarah Palin i've never heard about anyone as honest and trustworthy as her. She will be the moral guiding force of America once elected. ;) I cant wait her to clean up corruption in washington DC.
I, too, post bullshit.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
MissSarajevo said:
Oh yeah, I agree.

Sarah Palin was telling her church how the Iraq war was God's plan, and that she hopes to continue on with God's plan.

You know that reminds me of Bush. He too believes it's God's plan to go over to the middle east and drop huges bombs on top of the houses of poor people, because God told him too.

You keep supporting them though. That's God's plan right? Killing innocent civilians who dare to nationalise their national resources, or dare to seek sovereignty and influence in their region.

It's God's plan ofcourse. :confused:

Last edited:

MissSarajevo

HSC
Barack Obama’s former pastor has been cavorting with another man’s wife, whom he romanced while she worked at a church in Dallas run by one of his disciples, according to a report in the New York Post.

Elizabeth Payne, 37, told the Post that she and Rev. Jeremiah Wright, 67, had a sexual relationship this year and that she was fired from her job when the affair was made public. Payne had been working at Friendship-West Baptist Church as a secretary to the Rev. Frederick Haynes III, a longtime Wright protege.

“I was involved with Rev. Wright, and that’s why I lost my job and why my husband divorced me,” Payne was quoted saying in Tuesday’s newspaper. She said she has filed a wrongful-dismissal claim with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

According to Payne’s estranged husband, Fred Payne, 64, Wright e-mailed Elizabeth Payne and told her he was going to leave his wife, Ramah, for her.
Wright married Ramah more than 20 years ago after he unsuccessfully provided marriage counseling for her and her former husband.

Fred Payne said members of the church, including Haynes, would not be pleased about the interracial aspect of the relationship.

“People wouldn’t be happy to know that my wife was sleeping with a black man,” he said.
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/09/report-jeremiah-wright-has-affair-with-another-mans-wife/

And this man is Obama's mentor, and the man who blamed white people for all evils in society yet he commited ADULTERY with a white woman. :uhoh:

MissSarajevo

HSC
Poll Shows Large Shift to McCain Among White Women

RIVERSIDE, Ohio — Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama on Tuesday brushed aside a survey that showed him losing support among white women voters to John McCain since the Republican standard-bearer named Sarah Palin as his running mate.

A Washington Post/ABC News survey published on Tuesday found most of McCain's surge in the polls since the Republican National Convention was due to a big shift in support among white women voters.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,420002,00.html

Arrogant Obama thought he could win without Mrs Clinton and didn't even considered her as a running mate. Now the tide has turned and Obama is crawling back to Hillary Clinton for support LOL What a sore loser :cool:

spiny norman

HSC
There are some incredibly shit posters in this folder. You're really right up there.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
MissSarajevo said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,420002,00.html

Arrogant Obama thought he could win without Mrs Clinton and didn't even considered her as a running mate. Now the tide has turned and Obama is crawling back to Hillary Clinton for support LOL What a sore loser :cool:

Ok I'm getting bored of trolls trying to overtake NCAP.

1. You're not American.
2. You can't vote in the upcoming U.S election.
3. You're a shit troll.
4. Barack Obama gave you AIDS.
5. John McCain outlived your dad.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Biden: Hillary a Better Pick Than Me

ABC News' Matthew Jaffe Reports: Barack Obama's vice-presidential nominee Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., Wednesday said that Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, might have been a better pick for the position than him.

At a rally in Nashua, New Hampshire, a man in the audience told Biden how glad he was that Obama picked him over Hillary "not because she's a woman, but because look at the things she did in the past."

"Make no mistake about this," Biden responded. "Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Let’s get that straight. She’s a truly close personal friend, she is qualified to be president of the United States of America, she’s easily qualified to be vice president of the United States of America and quite frankly it might have been a better pick than me. But she’s first rate, I mean that sincerely, she’s first rate, so let’s get that straight."

Spokesman Ben Porritt offered this response from the McCain camp: "Barack Obama’s most important decision of this election and Biden - the candidate he selects - suggests himself that he wasn’t the right man for the job and that Hillary Clinton would have been a better choice. Biden certainly has a credible viewpoint on this."
Damage control.
Obama's defeat is going to gut the Democratic party - totally gut it. They will almost certainly abandon liberalism and Hillary will struggle to find a distinctive conservative message

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Like Nader said, if the Democrats can't landslide the Republicans in 08, they need to dissolve themselves and rebuild. I think it's over.. +5 to McCain, and from Gallup. I trust them more than anyone. Debates won't do shit, they're rigged. I'll always remember Barack though!

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Silver Persian said:
If the dems lose now they'll never win...
Hillary tol dem so!
They'll just feild Southern conservative candidates (Bill).
Massive set-back for civil rights and liberalism in general - but there's a problem when you cant actually say a lot of your policy: i.e Position on gay marriage? Sure! Abortion? Abort em all! (minority issues, not vote winners)

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
The two party system is really a one party system. same shit, different smell. fuck this democracy.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Farfour said:
Palin's got it in the baggggg
Eh, I find her lovable and I hate every one of her policies. It's not just her look, though I imagine that makes her seem much 'safer' it's also that she really does give off the vibe of a nice, friendly small-town mum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)