2008 Presidential Election - Obama v McCain (1 Viewer)

Who would you vote for?

• Barrack Obama

Votes: 380 76.0%
  • John Mccain

Votes: 120 24.0%

• Total voters

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Re: John McCain's Terrorist connections

Just saw it on another forum, and decided to post it.
Haven't even heard of it before, as I'm not a fan of the USA and their politics.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

The entire Bush family are linked to the Saudi royals that funded al-qaeda.

9deuce

MADE
HSC

youBROKEmyLIFE said:
yay a huffpo link not clicking fuck you
You have to or you will be stoned and raped by the Palestinians.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A

youBROKEmyLIFE said:
Things that contained that I didn't already know: 0
Oh well sergeant.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A

chicky_pie said:
Well I'm a terrorist too, against the communist regime of the Rudd government. :)
So you've also served on a committee full of neo-Nazis who often oversaw clandestine death squads in neutral countries?

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Ben.Civiletti said:
"Joe's with us today. Joe, where are you? Where is Joe?"

awkward silence - coughs can be heard in the back ground...

"Is Joe with us today? Joe, I thought you were here today."

"Well, you're all Joe the Plumbers!"

"So all of you stand up!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: it looks like Joe's voting for Obama REJECTEEEEEEEEEEED:bomb:

video video !!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lol McCain "Usually only an act of God would interupt the world series, but I guess that the network executives thought that Obama was close enough"

poWerdrY

HSC
all this debate and speculation about the election is getting rather tiring. can't wait until wednesday

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Go the Democrats! I support Obama for president and Joe Biden for Vice-President rather than the conservatives. The Republican party thought that they would get away with a beauty queen to woo voters but failed. I hear of lots of undecided voters jumping to Obama fearing her. McCain-Palin have colleagues who want Palin to go and even are critical of her inexperience and lack of knowledge on key economic and overseas issues.

The Democrats seem to have the answers to the ailing property market through tax incentives and support and relatively bigger tax cuts for the bottom 90% of the population.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Sparcod said:
Go the Democrats! I support Obama for president and Joe Biden for Vice-President rather than the conservatives. The Republican party thought that they would get away with a beauty queen to woo voters but failed. I hear of lots of undecided voters jumping to Obama fearing her. McCain-Palin have colleagues who want Palin to go and even are critical of her inexperience and lack of knowledge on key economic and overseas issues.

The Democrats seem to have the answers to the ailing property market through tax incentives and support and relatively bigger tax cuts for the bottom 90% of the population.
Yeah. lol. McCain just suddenly announced he wants to cut capital gains tax in half.

Guess who pays the majority of capital gains tax? People who earn more than $200,000.

He's a total fucking corporate robot.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Trefoil said:
Yeah. lol. McCain just suddenly announced he wants to cut capital gains tax in half.

Guess who pays the majority of capital gains tax? People who earn more than $200,000.

He's a total fucking corporate robot.
They're already taxed on the money they earn to invest, so why the shit should they have to pay tax on a tax?

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
They're already taxed on the money they earn to invest, so why the shit should they have to pay tax on a tax?
Regardless of whether or not you think capital gains tax makes sense, McCain was claiming cutting capital gains tax is a tax cut for the middle class.

He's clearly a bullshit artist out to make money for his lobbyist pals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)