2009 Compositions! (1 Viewer)

jessiminica

HSC
So guys! The compositions were handed in yesterday. How do you think you went? What sort of music was it? How long?

I wrote a string quartet for instrument and it's rep, it went for 3:58. As much as I'm happy with it and enjoyed the process, I'm so happy that it's done and done, and I can concentrate on my performances next week :p

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
i did one composition for music for small ensembles. it is based on a 12 tone system with lots and john cage like chance methods and brian eno like production. i want 20/20 for it.

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
I composed a woodwind quintet for music for the 20th and 21st century. I am so glad it's all over though =] I music teachers both think I'll get in the top box for it =]
Oh, it went for 3:45 or something.

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
I composed a piano trio (piano, violin, cello) for music of the last 25 years (aus focus) [mandatory composition]. I think it was okay, couldve been better maybe. It went for 1.59 ;)

chichichip

chichichichichichichi....
HSC
I composed a piano trio (piano, violin, cello) for music of the last 25 years (aus focus) [mandatory composition]. I think it was okay, couldve been better maybe. It went for 1.59 ;)
It was so goodd!:party:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)