2009 HSC Performances - How did you go? (1 Viewer)

Zak Ambrose

Title Cost $20
HSC
I had my exams yesterday. played Always with me always with you - Satch, YYZ - rush and Wither - Dream Theater (vocal melody played on guitar) all on guitar, plus my Viva. I got band 6's in the trials for it and i feel i did better in the actual exam yesterday :D

that's GREAT! one of my examiners stared at me through my performances and didn't write one thing.

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
Does anyone know when they tell you your nominations? I heard that they tell you on the day? ...Can anyone clarify?
no they don't tell you on the day. i believe they send a letter to the school (and your home too? im not too sure about that one), if you receive a nomination. it should be sometime within the next few weeks i think :)

sah_is_a_bear

HSC
i do music 1 and i had mine yesterday
i did cold sweat on drums, and nocturne in b flat minor on piano.
drums went good, piano i made one pretty big mistake, but hopefully it wont affect my mark too much.

chuboy

HSC
Did mine last thursday, did two classicals and two jazz.

Dominated the two jazz pieces and one of the classicals, forgot a small section of one of the variations in my last piece (of course it was the line I knew the best out of the whole thing) but I didn't stop so I hope for at least 17/20 for it.

evilelmo_2005

HSC
i think i didn't do well because.

a) apparently they deduct marks if your piece is +-10seconds from the given time. i have no idea how long i played for.
b) im pretty much happy with the first 2 pieces, but i messed Ocean up by not getting the 'flow' right.
'Ocean' as ocean etude chopin (piano)? or Ravel's ocean(also piano)? or not piano?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)