2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I was torn between that or raspberry.
I chose rasberry because I had pine lime last time.

They don't taste the same as when I was a kid tho.
Pine lime tastes the same to me?

Chris, who'sJacob(Jacob'sCreek?Kekeke)?Doyoueverswear?Whatcricket? :eek:
Edit:Whydoesitputaspacein'Whatcricket'?
Edit2:Butnotthere.Hmm.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Pine lime tastes the same to me?

Chris, who'sJacob(Jacob'sCreek?Kekeke)?Doyoueverswear?Whatcricket? :eek:
Edit:Whydoesitputaspacein'Whatcricket'?
Jacob is Jacob is Jacob is Jacob is Jacob.

Don't you see? I'm drinking young Jacob!!1! He's not a male, not a female, he's a Shirazzz. Bit too spicey hey.

Circket! I'm friggin following the cricket on FoxSports.com!!!!!!111! Gosh!

I need anova bottle!

Hahaha. I remember anova as being something related to statisdicks. What is it, anyone?

chamelia

HSC
Psssst! Hey dude with sorta similar name to me! I am sorta drunk too so it's allllllrigggghtt! Oookay? LOLOLOLOL DRUNKNen newie uni students loose on the forums tongight for shizzz!

blue_chameleon

HSC
Psssst! Hey dude with sorta similar name to me! I am sorta drunk too so it's allllllrigggghtt! Oookay? LOLOLOLOL DRUNKNen newie uni students loose on the forums tongight for shizzz!
Holllaaaaa!

Bitchez unite!

Hey, we need to attach the 'rank the uni' thread. I asked a guy to come to Vegas with me and get married, but I know he's not too keen. He just wants to argue. :(

I need comfoting!

At this point, I would like to show my appreciation to wine. The cheap alternative. I saw cleanskins for under $4 a pop, but they were al l gone. :(

Where should we go, my friendly frind?

blue_chameleon

HSC
Oh I got Mersey Valley cheese - cracked pepper crackers and some left over potato salad. Woo! Fooddddi times!!!
I has a swap bargain.

I'll see your left over potato salad for my cabanossi and chesse?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Spring onion dip is soooooo much better than french (but the good crackpot stuff is only available in double containers *sad panda*)! I can't believe I missed this :(

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
this isnt so much a quirk of a day, but an on goign thing, which i mentioned the first part in another thread

basicalyl in one of the chemistry lectures last week in front of a few friends and i was a young girl around 8 years old, we one of my friends and i started joking about whether or not she was meant to be there, "id laugh if she beat you", anyway she later pulled out a spelling test so we just laughed it off, but not long later she went to the front of the lecture threate (ct202) and got the course overview, and we were like wtf, but it turned out she gave it to the lady next to her who we are assuming is her mother

anyway today in the nursing threate for the chemistry lecture they were in frton of us again so we were joking about it again, basically laughing at the thought that we even considered for a minute she was a uni student, but yet the little girl copied down all the information from all the slides, most likely to practice writing as her mother had lecture notes with her

but it was still throughly amusing that this little girl was doing more work than us

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
my 'quirk' of the day is that i left my jacket behind in (i think) the engineering building.

It was my favourite too. I wear it everywhere and even though i've had it for a few years now it still looks new and i get heaps of compliments on it :(:(

i've emailed everyone in the course though lol.
hopefully one of them picked it up.

otherwise, what's the protocol for lost and found? who takes care of that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)