2009 Trial HSC Exams Discussion (1 Viewer)

r u satisfied wif ur results

• yes im pleased

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • im disappointed

Votes: 62 45.3%
  • alright, but could've done beta

Votes: 50 36.5%
  • i don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kwabon

Banned
HSC
Re: Trial timetables?

nahh dont be so sure lol im probably wrong.... i didnt no how to do that one so i just tried my best :confused:

ahhhkk...so does that mean it comes from power stations? lollll >_<
umm, its from the market places, because thats the only source of nitrates and phosphates.

and the percentage question thingy, you prolly get it right if you got somewhere in the 70s, cant remember the exact number :-(

Last edited:

kara42

HSC
DT kids:

Those of you who did the CSSA DT trial, what did you think?

mooo

HSC

That sounds too small. I got something in the 70s.
omg thats what i got as well!!
it was like 76.something% off the top of my head ^^

now for eco + maths on monday =_=''

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC

Gah the questions for the CSSA Modern trials were so good but i Fd up the Cold War question even though it was modified into an easier question because we haven't covered the entire course. I aced everything else though (i think).

Bye bye rank 1 >.>

0hNivlek

HSC
Aww i'm so jealous. I want to finish all my trials now! I've been waiting for my modern trials since Wednesday...too much time to prepare = more stress for some reason LOL. Damn can't wait to do it next Monday.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Aww i'm so jealous. I want to finish all my trials now! I've been waiting for my modern trials since Wednesday...too much time to prepare = more stress for some reason LOL. Damn can't wait to do it next Monday.
Be happy that you have time to actually study most of the course and get studying :p

jules.09

HSC
Oh so sweet, just one more exam left.

This being said the math extension 2 paper at my school was very difficult. Totally owned.

Did everyone do the CSSA chemistry paper or something here?

shady145

Banned
HSC
yay the weekend, now i can sleep XD
ooo has anyone got a letter from the department of education saying the judge panel has identified u as a worthy recipient of a 2009 award???? i got one today wooooo, but someone else nominated me...

jules.09

HSC
yay the weekend, now i can sleep XD
ooo has anyone got a letter from the department of education saying the judge panel has identified u as a worthy recipient of a 2009 award???? i got one today wooooo, but someone else nominated me...
Lol what award?

shady145

Banned
HSC
hehe thanx... it is from the department of education saying i'm making north coast schools look good and here is my reward for my efforts... it says stuff about contribution to the society, academically XD

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
hehe thanx... it is from the department of education saying i'm making north coast schools look good and here is my reward for my efforts... it says stuff about contribution to the society, academically XD
Hehe very nice - maybe they're stalking you on BoS as well :p

shaon0

HSC

umm, its from the market places, because thats the only source of nitrates and phosphates.

and the percentage question thingy, you prolly get it right if you got somewhere in the 70s, cant remember the exact number :-(
I was going to put the markets but I put town because i thought the detergents from the town would cause a lot of phosphate to flow down the river and this would compund the output by the market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)