2009 Trial HSC Exams Discussion (1 Viewer)

r u satisfied wif ur results

• yes im pleased

Votes: 16 11.7%
  • im disappointed

Votes: 62 45.3%
  • alright, but could've done beta

Votes: 50 36.5%
  • i don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Islanzadí~

HSC
Hi
Has anyone here completed their 2009 English Advanced Trial Paper 1 or 2 yet? Can someone please share their experience? Ours is tomorrow and I’m really nervous!! :bomb:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Hi
Has anyone here completed their 2009 English Advanced Trial Paper 1 or 2 yet? Can someone please share their experience? Ours is tomorrow and I’m really nervous!! :bomb:
Most people have already done their english paper. I found much easier than expected, just learn your quotes and you should be set. Good luck!

shady145

Banned
HSC
Hi
here is my experience, i walked into the room with 4 pens, two blue two black. i then paced forward to a spare seat right next to the girl coming first in EEX2 this gave a smart vibe (not really XD). the deputy came in and i filled out an attendeance slip. after this was completed we read for 10 minutes... eventually 10 minutes had passed and i could start writing. i had read ll the material and started on my essay which took 50 minutes to write, i then went onto section one, the unseen texts. i answered each question by writing the answers on the paper supplied. 35 minutes left and i started the creative writing... time finished and i finished the exam... i walked out of the hall and studied for the second paper...
sharing experiences of doing an english paper are not going to help you, studying however will

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
It fluctuates between 200-450, :music:

Good luck man, kick the exam's ass!
lmao yeah my school rank also fluctuates around those ranks, or close to it. Though so far i've gone ok in the trials, bar maths tomorrow which will probably be shocking.

jet

Banned
HSC
here is my experience, i walked into the room with 4 pens, two blue two black. i then paced forward to a spare seat right next to the girl coming first in EEX2 this gave a smart vibe (not really XD). the deputy came in and i filled out an attendeance slip. after this was completed we read for 10 minutes... eventually 10 minutes had passed and i could start writing. i had read ll the material and started on my essay which took 50 minutes to write, i then went onto section one, the unseen texts. i answered each question by writing the answers on the paper supplied. 35 minutes left and i started the creative writing... time finished and i finished the exam... i walked out of the hall and studied for the second paper...
sharing experiences of doing an english paper are not going to help you, studying however will
Wow, you get to choose seats? We get tables with name tags.

shady145

Banned
HSC
Wow, you get to choose seats? We get tables with name tags.
lol, assigned tables and seats... choosing seats is a big decision, it may take up to half a minute to decide where u wanna sit XD i think for the HSC we get assigned seats.

ayehann

Procrastinator
HSC
our english paper one is tomorrow too :( hope its not too bad!

HSC
lol, assigned tables and seats... choosing seats is a big decision, it may take up to half a minute to decide where u wanna sit XD i think for the HSC we get assigned seats.
yeah i usually switch my name tag with my cuzn.
she usually sits behind me but i just feel better sitting behind her LOL

lychnobity

HSC
lol on the choosing seats topic, I generally try to sit 3 or 4 seats away from the front of the big clock.

Usually try to have my gf in view. Getting the right seat is very important for me, I get disoriented otherwise and can't complete the exam in good shape.

So advice for some people yet to do their trials: choose a good seat ie far away from any of the entrances, a few rows from the front, good view of the clock, and between the centre and sides of the venue.

If necessary, position any important people in your field of vision.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
CSSA trials are going to be a bitch. Some defecation is in order.

shady145

Banned
HSC
lol on the choosing seats topic, I generally try to sit 3 or 4 seats away from the front of the big clock.

Usually try to have my gf in view. Getting the right seat is very important for me, I get disoriented otherwise and can't complete the exam in good shape.

So advice for some people yet to do their trials: choose a good seat ie far away from any of the entrances, a few rows from the front, good view of the clock, and between the centre and sides of the venue.

If necessary, position any important people in your field of vision.
yea, i get the people coming 2nd and 3rd in my view to see how they are going

0hNivlek

HSC
I got modern history tomorrow ahhhhh. After that two day breaks till Society Culture and then both my extension subjects. Can't wait to finish :music:!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)