2010 official "funny quirks of my day" thread. (1 Viewer)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Today, I had a Dumbledore teach me maths - long hair, with beard and all. He is the definition of a quirk.

Math1110 Thursday nite ftw... lol.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Yeah although ive never been to thursday/tuesday night lecture. Can't bring myself to do maths that late.
haha, yeah my day was a bit epic, not aided by maths.

i only do it because i have a hubs1405 lab on thurs morning.

so pretty much, i have my maths tute 4-6, then my maths lecture 6-8. it's an insane way to end an insanely long day!!

shuttle_bus5

HSC
haha, yeah my day was a bit epic, not aided by maths.

i only do it because i have a hubs1405 lab on thurs morning.

so pretty much, i have my maths tute 4-6, then my maths lecture 6-8. it's an insane way to end an insanely long day!!
Wow that sucks.
On Wednesdays i have 9am till 9pm at uni. Now thats a long day.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Wow that sucks.
On Wednesdays i have 9am till 9pm at uni. Now thats a long day.
You win! Ew.

I only have a 1-hour lecture on wed 6-7, so i usually get there a couple of hours earlier to do some hw... i live so far away from uni, i have to make it worth it!

DanHickm

HSC
The algebra lecturer reminds me of a thin version of Richard Stallman. If you don't know who Richard Stallman is, google him.

I went to the one at 6pm-8pm, and I got into uni early to do some studying at 9am-ish, so it was a pretty long day for me as well, but whatever. My current timetable I get fridays off, so that's pretty awesome and makes it worth it.

penguin.ali

HSC
Wasn't so much as funny as rage-inducing but I've had a bit of grief with the vending machines on campus. There's one that says it accepts 20c coins but it doesn't. On one I wanted a vanilla coke and I put in the $3 or so for it in dollar coins and it decided it didn't want to give me a vanilla coke and gave me back $3 in 20c coins. I then put all these coins back in and tried another row of vanilla cokes and it did exactly the same thing.

This has happened to me on several occasions. I make my friends use them now, just in case it breaks again hahaha.

The lecturer for geog1030 is such a little hippy. His mutton chops come about 10cm off the side of his face, and the other day he had them plaited. [at least I think they were..] Made my day when I saw that.

And not so much funny but sweet: I stalked a girl for her carpark one day and before she pulled away she gave me her parking passy thingy so I didn't have to pay!:shy:

MailMofo

HSC
This has happened to me on several occasions. I make my friends use them now, just in case it breaks again hahaha.

The lecturer for geog1030 is such a little hippy. His mutton chops come about 10cm off the side of his face, and the other day he had them plaited. [at least I think they were..] Made my day when I saw that.

And not so much funny but sweet: I stalked a girl for her carpark one day and before she pulled away she gave me her parking passy thingy so I didn't have to pay!:shy:
I saw a guy swindled out of almost $10, all for a cookie.

em_516

bludging..
HSC

Might be someone new for me, but who's the guy (lecturer)? :D

emmcyclopedia

HSC

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Quirk of my day... As I was walking towards V-block, I saw a very tall man wearing a brown tweed jacket, blue crocs, long pants that were too short for him, and a pink girl's back-pack. He's the new inspiration for my winter wardrobe...

fuller45

HSC
Quirk of my day... As I was walking towards V-block, I saw a very tall man wearing a brown tweed jacket, blue crocs, long pants that were too short for him, and a pink girl's back-pack. He's the new inspiration for my winter wardrobe...
Thanks

penguin.ali

HSC
Might be someone new for me, but who's the guy (lecturer)? :D
I think his name is Paul Hodge?
Or Peter... something with a "p"

Does anyone else think the mozzies have developed a resistance to aeroguard? I was coated in it yesterday yet I counted about 50 separate bites that I got yesterday.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
hahah loving it.
Just a question on tuesday/thursday night maths lectures; are they very packed?

MailMofo

HSC

Does anyone else think the mozzies have developed a resistance to aeroguard? I was coated in it yesterday yet I counted about 50 separate bites that I got yesterday.
No, you obviously have herpes.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Mmm nope. Must be new. What's 1030 again? Intro to human geog?
What degree are you doing? If it's geog related, have fun with Sarah. Most unconfident-sounding person ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)