2011 Semester 1 timetables (2 Viewers)

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
ohexploitable did you buy premium membership to get that, or can you get it when you've posted over a certain number?
You can change your 'title' in account settings.

I'm a Seeker, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

walk-the-line

HSC
under optional info i only have homepage url & instant msging stuff?

and the only custom title thing i can see is

Custom subtitle:
'This feature is restricted to Premium Members.
Your custom subtitle will appear beneath your custom title in italics.'

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
under optional info i only have homepage url & instant msging stuff?

and the only custom title thing i can see is

Custom subtitle:
'This feature is restricted to Premium Members.
Your custom subtitle will appear beneath your custom title in italics.'
Go up the top, and click on Settings.

Then on the page that comes up on the left side you'll have a list thing, with like edit avatar, edit sig. Click on edit profile.

The scroll down to "Optional Information", then the first thing under that will be "custom user title".

walk-the-line

HSC
Go up the top, and click on Settings.

Then on the page that comes up on the left side you'll have a list thing, with like edit avatar, edit sig. Click on edit profile.

The scroll down to "Optional Information", then the first thing under that will be "custom user title".

yes.. I did exactly that.. again.. and the first thing that comes under optional information is 'Home Page URL' there is noooo custom user title for me except premium member 'custom subtitle' under additional info...

maybe its cos i joined 2011?

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
yes.. I did exactly that.. again.. and the first thing that comes under optional information is 'Home Page URL' there is noooo custom user title for me except premium member 'custom subtitle' under additional info...

maybe its cos i joined 2011?
Aw nu
Maybe, I'm not sure. Maybe contact a mod, they might know.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It used to be limited to premium and post count, but I think that changed with the introduction of the new vBulletin. I think it's time based now, as in, how long you'e been a member.

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
Oh. Well that sucks.

I get the feeling you may need a post count in excess of 100 (or something similar) to be classified as a 'premium member'.

EDIT: REDUNDANT. REDUNDANTTTTTTTTT.

Last edited:

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
This has gone a bit off-topic.. I'm sensing it'll turn into a Shadowdude thread soon. Anyone heard of Godwin's law?

typical

HSC
lol well its the facts bro, what do you want from me...its called a comparison..its about time somebody said it....why just pick on arts when there is other degrees that have worse job prospects? i dont go around insulting fine arts students...but i will use them as an example..since everyone else conveniently ignores it..

I knew someone would pick that up from it though haha.......instead of actually acknowledging anything else
lol, calm down. i just found it funny you went through all that effort to support your degree choice. fair enough, then you turn around and write off another one, like it 'deserves' to be insulted lol

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/walk-the-line

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
lol well its the facts bro, what do you want from me...its called a comparison..its about time somebody said it....why just pick on arts when there is other degrees that have worse job prospects? i dont go around insulting fine arts students...but i will use them as an example..since everyone else conveniently ignores it..

I knew someone would pick that up from it though haha.......instead of actually acknowledging anything else
They're all as shit as each other. Having "generic office skills" can be taught and learned by anyone so why the fuck is the taxpayer paying $30k+ for you to learn this bullshit when you can do it in 6 months (not even) at an office

I don't actually care what you do, but you shouldn't try to trump up a degree that can be learnt at a TAFE by people with an IQ of 85 as superior

My original figure was taken from a USyd Arts lecturer so yeah

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Godwin's Law... something that the longer a thread goes the chance of Hitler being referenced travels to 1?

o wait =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)